The Walking Dead

You can download them in PDF format as torrents. That's what I did, because they are expensive as Badgerfan said.

They've deviated a little bit from some storylines(sometimes don't expound on something, or completely leave others out), but most importantly-and I don't think most people that watch this show realize--there are some comics where there are no zombies at all in the episode.This leads to better character development as the people have internal struggles and issues of characters. Robert Kirckman, who created the comic, said that the episode was about the people and their struggles, but used the zombies as the medium that which survival is the struggle. Not seeing as many zombie scenes in the last couple of episodes led me to believe that they were trying to better develop their characters, because it's hard to have well-developed characters with everything you have to pack in to 45 minutes of screen time.

Well said

Every good Movie and TV Show needs character development to actually make us care about the characters.

The thing about taking the time for character development, though, is that every single bit of character development is GODAWFUL. Forced, awkward, not fitting into the plot, strange dialogue, nonsensical actions (Glen and Andrea fixing the RV, are you f'ing kidding me lolol), it is absolutely ridiculous.

If you're gonna take 35 minutes out of a 40 minute show for character development, then you better f'ing actually do some meaningful character development. We get it Shane and Rick hate each other, Lori is a bitch, Glen is a dumb pu&&y, T-Dog is the token black guy, and Dale is an annoying old f#*k who holds the whole group back. See, I just summed up the show. And Carl is a whiny little brat who never listens to his parents. If I had a dollar for every time a character told Carl to go back to the house...

See, its this sh#t. Its the reason why we don't need any more retarded character interactions anymore. Nothing EVER happens. Until the last couple episodes at least. Finally.

Character development. I get it. How about you take a page from the Deadwood or Breaking Bad book and develop the characters THROUGH THEIR ACTIONS AND THROUGH THE WAY THEY REACT TO (AND CREATE) PLOT DEVELOPMENTS! I don't want to listen to Lori tell Shane that he is a dumbass for 10 minutes for the twentieth time. If I wanted to watch character interactions for an hour, I'd watch soap operas. Give me a f'ing zombie apocalypse show.

That being said, the show is looking up after the personnel changes they made and hopefully the finale will be sweet, it looks like it could be pretty good.

Man, seriously. If you think Walking Dead is a great show, you clearly haven't ever watched Deadwood, The Wire, Sopranos, Arrested Development, Breaking Bad, Dexter (seasons 1&2 at least), Mad Men, etc etc etc. Its an ok show. Absolutely nothing to gush over.

They keep using the same plot devices....its getting old.

In a world of zombie apocalypse how many different plot lines realistically are there? Every show is about survival and the double tap.

Read World War Z, there are tons.

This season has rocked. They're killing everybody off. Bravo Walking Dead, well done.

Question for those that have been watching...so are the rules different now? Does everyone turn into a zombie after they die? Bitten or not?

Your first thirty posts in this forum have complained about this season, now you show up and say it's rocked? Fairweather, much?

Ever since the "Nebraska" episode, I've felt like they've really got there stuff together, and this next episode looks pretty freaking legit

That was for the Fall half-season which was weak compared to the Spring season and first season

Man, seriously. If you think Walking Dead is a great show, you clearly haven't ever watched Deadwood, The Wire, Sopranos, Arrested Development, Breaking Bad, Dexter (seasons 1&2 at least), Mad Men, etc etc etc. Its an ok show. Absolutely nothing to gush over.

I'm sorry you have a problem with The Walking Dead maybe you shouldn't watch it anymore.

Its not a secret that The Walking Dead is being talked about more and more each week and is gaining more audiences every Sunday. The Walking Dead is topping the ratings weekly and is the #1 cable show as of today.

I'm sorry you have a problem with The Walking Dead maybe you shouldn't watch it anymore.

Its not a secret that The Walking Dead is being talked about more and more each week and is gaining more audiences every Sunday. The Walking Dead is topping the ratings weekly and is the #1 cable show as of today.

Just because I think it isn't premiere television doesn't mean I should stop watching. And FWIW, I only watch because my gf and roommates force me.

People will watch much dumber things than this (Real World, Desperate Housewives, etc).

Popular =/= good. Otherwise Ke$ha would be the greatest musical artist of all time.

Good point...almost, except for the fact that all the shows you mentioned lack a key feature: Zombies.

• Fire 2

Good point...almost, except for the fact that all the shows you mentioned lack a key feature: Zombies.

+1 with 10 more if I could spare them.

Including the Walking Dead, most episodes