The Walking Dead

What perpetual cliffhangers do TWD episodes even have? I honestly haven't noticed that compared to a lot of shows.

Its mostly just the story continuation. Like when Darryl left with Merle only to come back or Rick kicking Carol out or when Rick offs Shane then they show a field of walkers. It leaves you wanting more but thats the idea behind every episode so it doesnt bother me. I wanna watch regardless of cliffhanger.

• 1 month later...

Were in the culmination of his growing up. If he wasnt an infuriating prick it wouldnt be realistic. Ive really come to respect him as an actor.

The kid has some serious acting chops.

I know it's becoming quasi-popular for people to be "over" TWD and not big fans, but I generally love where they've taken the story and the depth of the character development, especially thus far in Season 4. My guess is that the second half of the season is going to be really dark mentally and emotionally moreso than physically.

Were in the culmination of his growing up. If he wasnt an infuriating prick it wouldnt be realistic. Ive really come to respect him as an actor.

I know it's becoming quasi-popular for people to be "over" TWD and not big fans, but I generally love where they've taken the story and the depth of the character development, especially thus far in Season 4. My guess is that the second half of the season is going to be really dark mentally and emotionally moreso than physically.

For sure. The next couple episodes should be pretty deep as far as the characters emotions go. We saw last night how emotionally drained they were, that should continue.

If you are familiar with the graphic novels its prettu clear where they will be going with the rest of the season. It shouldnt disapoint, in fact it may bring some of those jaded by the Governor storyline back.

I love The Walking Dead. I've never been "over" it as a show, but I was long "over" the Governor story line.

Most viewers got burnt out by the Guvna. I lovrd David Morrisey in the role. Bittersweet hes done. He added so much kore depth to the character than the novels did.

Effing phone wont let me correct spelling. Anyway. Once the show brings in the new bad guy maybe by next seasons end, people will forget the Governor was such a bad guy.

Most viewers got burnt out by the Guvna. I lovrd David Morrisey in the role. Bittersweet hes done. He added so much kore depth to the character than the novels did.

Effing phone wont let me correct spelling. Anyway. Once the show brings in the new bad guy maybe by next seasons end, people will forget the Governor was such a bad guy.

David Morrisey was great in the role, there was just so much wrong with the story line. I won't get into it now, but I'm glad he's dead. Move on to new topics.

I liked how Michonne used two of the Gov. men as her 'pets' in last nights episode. walking-zombie-smiley-emoticon.gif

I think it's a cool idea but the way it works is completely ludicrous.

Why do all the other walkers ignore her just because she has two around her? Something magical about the ropes I guess, because it's not like they don't still lunge after any other human even though there are walkers nearby.

Also, why do the two that she dismembers as protection go docile? They don't have any brain function to realize they are useless, so they should still be attempting to eat her rather than just standing there.

I liked how Michonne used two of the Gov. men as her 'pets' in last nights episode. walking-zombie-smiley-emoticon.gif

I think it's a cool idea but the way it works is completely ludicrous.

Why do all the other walkers ignore her just because she has two around her? Something magical about the ropes I guess, because it's not like they don't still lunge after any other human even though there are walkers nearby.

Also, why do the two that she dismembers as protection go docile? They don't have any brain function to realize they are useless, so they should still be attempting to eat her rather than just standing there.

Removing their ability to eat 'tames' them, if I remember hearing correctly from one of the writers on Talking Dead. Not sure if the pets mask the scent of the living enough, as long as she is just plodding along..not running or slicing/dicing. ?