The Walking Dead

I liked how Michonne used two of the Gov. men as her 'pets' in last nights episode. walking-zombie-smiley-emoticon.gif

I think it's a cool idea but the way it works is completely ludicrous.

Why do all the other walkers ignore her just because she has two around her? Something magical about the ropes I guess, because it's not like they don't still lunge after any other human even though there are walkers nearby.

Also, why do the two that she dismembers as protection go docile? They don't have any brain function to realize they are useless, so they should still be attempting to eat her rather than just standing there.

Removing their ability to eat 'tames' them, if I remember hearing correctly from one of the writers on Talking Dead. Not sure if the pets mask the scent of the living enough, as long as she is just plodding along..not running or slicing/dicing. ?

Correct. The scientist at Woodbury answered these questions when the Governor told Merle to go question Andrea and Mechone on their arrival in season 3

I wish I could still watch WD but I just can't. They lost me the first few episodes of season 4. Really liked the first three seasons but it just seems like a waste of time now. should have known I was headed there because I've been cheering for the walkers to kill everybody, especially Rick and his kid, on that show for quite awhile.

I like Rick too. The only characters I couldn't stand as far as the "good guys" go have been Shane and Andrea.

Shane didnt laet long in the novels so they really had to go back and forth with how to utilize him. Andrea though, totally different. She came off as really naive on the show. Blind to the obvious threats all around. Careless and stubborn to boot. Wasnt sad to see her go after the crap she alloeed to happen.

Good episode. My only complaint has to do with the stupidity of these characters (which is expected at this point). Why didn't they have a rendezvous spot in place, in case the sh#t hit the fan at the prison?

'cause they're stupid, that's why.

Yes, I kept saying that over and over last night. They obviously had some sort of a plan, with getting people out on the bus, but they had no plan to rendezvous? And how did the bus get overrun with zombies? And in all the battle mess, they managed to get a bottle for Judith? And a grown man can struggle with one zombie, but Glenn can just run into the middle of 20 and bust out and be just fine? Sheesh. PLOT HOLES.

Good episode. My only complaint has to do with the stupidity of these characters (which is expected at this point). Why didn't they have a rendezvous spot in place, in case the sh#t hit the fan at the prison?

'cause they're stupid, that's why.

Yes, I kept saying that over and over last night. They obviously had some sort of a plan, with getting people out on the bus, but they had no plan to rendezvous? And how did the bus get overrun with zombies? And in all the battle mess, they managed to get a bottle for Judith? And a grown man can struggle with one zombie, but Glenn can just run into the middle of 20 and bust out and be just fine? Sheesh. PLOT HOLES.

He had the riot gear of course he'd be fine lol. I thought finally he's done for, then screamed what the hell as he got away.