The Walking Dead

I guess I dont understand the gripe about the episodes not ending with a resolution each week. Its the appocolypse , there is no resolution, only survival.

Nothing wrong with building towards a cliffhanger for next season.

If all you do is build towards a cliffhanger for next season, which will be building towards a cliffhanger, then when exactly does anything happen?

I guess I dont understand the gripe about the episodes not ending with a resolution each week. Its the appocolypse , there is no resolution, only survival.

Nothing wrong with building towards a cliffhanger for next season.

If all you do is build towards a cliffhanger for next season, which will be building towards a cliffhanger, then when exactly does anything happen?

If you're looking for a resolution in the final episode of this shows run, I think you'll be highly disappointed.

Everything they encounter is what happens. You are supposed to feel the feelings the characters are feeling during their encounters with walkers/survivors/nature. Even if it's simply them falling in a hole like Darryl did, his journey out of the "abyss". Symbolic of his old self dying and his new self being born. This approach hasn't gone anywhere, if anything it's gotten more important with each episode. During last nights you got to know exactly how Lizzy and Mika think, exactly how they approach the world. Then BAM, done for. Huge moment. Calm before the storm. Glenn and whats her name meeting up with Abraham, Eugene and Rosita was necessary because of the importance each of those characters will have moving forward. The Bob backstory and Maggie obssession with finding Glenn was needed to add fuel to the fire for the upcoming season.

I clearly see now why the season was split up how it was. They could have spent this whole season doing the fall of the prison, but it would have gotten old. Same thing with the fallout and trying to find eachother/travel to Terminus. Next season will likely focus on the group's reunion and arrival in Terminus. If they go the route I expect them to, the buildup will be worth it.

• Fire 1

Did they kill Judith? I didnt see her with Tyrese and Carol at the end there

No, Judith is being carried in the extra sack they have. They might not have actually put the baby in the shot because it was from far off.

That freaked me the hell out for a moment too.

I'd like to know how they're feeding and cleaning baby Judith--it's not like they can make a run to the nearest Super Target for formula and diapers.

Also, didn't they say they weren't introducing Negan until the end of next season? Sort of like a Governor 2.0?

I'd like to know how they're feeding and cleaning baby Judith--it's not like they can make a run to the nearest Super Target for formula and diapers.

Also, didn't they say they weren't introducing Negan until the end of next season? Sort of like a Governor 2.0?

Im hoping he doesnt debut until the end of the fifth season. Theres alot of story they could cover in that timeframe. Plus some people have a governor hangover and could use a break. Comic book Negan is one of the most intense villians ever so translating him to cable tv will be hard but awesome.