The Walking Dead

Yeah it seems they splashed a bit of Abrahams backstory onto the terminians. Hell of a debut. Even though we all knew they were gonna get out alive it was intense. The gore was in full effect the emotions were raw. Looks like a pretty solid season.

That Gimple guy seems like has his sh#t together. Should be a solid season.

Also noticed Beth bumped to a main character in the credits . . .

Like I said in the status update, I think the Termites might have saved Bob's life. They may have stopped the infection from spreading. Assuming Rick's crew can save his life a second time.

Also I'm thinking the preacher man had something to do with Beth's kidnapping, since she vaguely resembles his blonde church lady. And the cross on the car being a pretty obvious clue haha.

Like I said in the status update, I think the Termites might have saved Bob's life. They may have stopped the infection from spreading. Assuming Rick's crew can save his life a second time.

Also I'm thinking the preacher man had something to do with Beth's kidnapping, since she vaguely resembles his blonde church lady. And the cross on the car being a pretty obvious clue haha.

Nope, termites are gonna eat him alive basically. They dont know hes infected. Hes gonna start laughing at them next week and tell them and they will all spit him out. Gonna be awesome. He was infected for far too long to stoo it from spreading. I think he got bit on shoulder.

Preacher is just a scared little bitch who wouldnt let people into his church for safety.

No clue what they are doing with Beth yet.

Might take another week but the termites are gonna get all sorts of messed up via Rick and Co.

Nope, termites are gonna eat him alive basically. They dont know hes infected. Hes gonna start laughing at them next week and tell them and they will all spit him out. Gonna be awesome. He was infected for far too long to stoo it from spreading. I think he got bit on shoulder.

Preacher is just a scared little bitch who wouldnt let people into his church for safety.

No clue what they are doing with Beth yet.

Might take another week but the termites are gonna get all sorts of messed up via Rick and Co.

Is that why he wrote youll burn for this because he wouldnt let people seek refuge?

• Fire 1

Yup. Following the Father Gabriel story line pretty closely. Trying to think back to when Bob was bitten. Either it was the water logged one or sometime in the escape. I'm not 100% sure.

Had to be the water scene. They were focusing on him pretty hard this episode. I had assumed he was bitten in that scene and was going out in the woods to die... but got whacked on the head instead.

Yup. Following the Father Gabriel story line pretty closely. Trying to think back to when Bob was bitten. Either it was the water logged one or sometime in the escape. I'm not 100% sure.

I don't know anything regarding the comics but I imagine some wild stuff is going to happen as the result of the Hunters eating Bob's highly infected body meat yeah?

Well the end of the hunters wasnt nearly as brutal as I expected it to be, still the subtle way they showed them getting bludgened or stabbed to death was fitting. Overall good episode with a legitimate cliffhanger. For the first time this season I have no clue what to expect next week. I have a theory.

Beth was kidnapped by some religous cult type group for some wacky sacrifice or other equally disturbing ritual. In an effort to save her Carol gets killed, Daryl rampages all over the cult and escapes with Beth back to the church. They only show Daryl and not who accompanied him, this leads me to believe Carol doesnt make it. Couple this with the 2nd episode of the season where they spent a long amount of time showing Rick and Tyreese forgiving Carol, a bit of a sendoff.