The Walking Dead

Well the end of the hunters wasnt nearly as brutal as I expected it to be, still the subtle way they showed them getting bludgened or stabbed to death was fitting. Overall good episode with a legitimate cliffhanger. For the first time this season I have no clue what to expect next week. I have a theory.

Beth was kidnapped by some religous cult type group for some wacky sacrifice or other equally disturbing ritual. In an effort to save her Carol gets killed, Daryl rampages all over the cult and escapes with Beth back to the church. They only show Daryl and not who accompanied him, this leads me to believe Carol doesnt make it. Couple this with the 2nd episode of the season where they spent a long amount of time showing Rick and Tyreese forgiving Carol, a bit of a sendoff.

Yea, I agree. These are my thoughts too. There's no way Daryl came back with Carol, she wouldn't be hiding in the woods, waiting for someone to tell her to come out.

Well the end of the hunters wasnt nearly as brutal as I expected it to be, still the subtle way they showed them getting bludgened or stabbed to death was fitting. Overall good episode with a legitimate cliffhanger. For the first time this season I have no clue what to expect next week. I have a theory.

Beth was kidnapped by some religous cult type group for some wacky sacrifice or other equally disturbing ritual. In an effort to save her Carol gets killed, Daryl rampages all over the cult and escapes with Beth back to the church. They only show Daryl and not who accompanied him, this leads me to believe Carol doesnt make it. Couple this with the 2nd episode of the season where they spent a long amount of time showing Rick and Tyreese forgiving Carol, a bit of a sendoff.

Yea, I agree. These are my thoughts too. There's no way Daryl came back with Carol, she wouldn't be hiding in the woods, waiting for someone to tell her to come out.

Unless Beth is in the woods with Carol waiting for the 'all clear'.

Well this weeks episode was interesting. There is no source material for the story they are churning out in slabtown so I'm intrigued. The Carol rolling in cliffhanger could go a couple ways, excited to see where they take it.

Looks like the upcoming episode will focus solely on Abraham's bandwagon to DC.