The Walking Dead

If I'm gonna watch a zombie apocalypse show, there better be zombies in every episode. Not ZOMBIE, singular. I bet that more episodes than not have had 3 or less zombies.

It just really sucks that after the first 2-3 episodes that they decided to break off into soap opera world. The show doesn't know what it is.

If I'm gonna watch a zombie apocalypse show, there better be zombies in every episode. Not ZOMBIE, singular. I bet that more episodes than not have had 3 or less zombies.

It just really sucks that after the first 2-3 episodes that they decided to break off into soap opera world. The show doesn't know what it is.

Just to let you know that even in the graphic novels not every comic had zombies in it

Just to let you know that even in the graphic novels not every comic had zombies in it

lol

tschu thought there wasn't enough zombies.

Honestly, it was a fantastic end to a fantastic season.

And the shows you listed earlier tschu, they aren't anything to gush over either.

I agree. The only ones worth watching are Mad Men and Breaking Bad...coincidentally both done by AMC...

You can really start to see Rick's transition now. I thought that was the best episode they've had yet, aside from maybe this season's premiere

Where is The Walking Dead not widely acclaimed as some of the best TV series of all time, and certainly the best of the last decade?

Listen, everyone has their critiques...if I and others think The Walking Dead is the best series on TV right now, so be it. If you don't, so be it. Nothing's going to change that.

:backtotopic

Are people seriously that jaded?! We have a seriously kickass show with the best zombie make-up and some of the most unique, creative and downright gruesome gore ever seen on television. It's got excellent actors, excellent production, music, etc. etc. etc. and people still find something to whine about. :) It's not perfect, but imagine how people would be running out of their homes stabbing each other and screaming in hysteria if they saw this 50 years ago.

Are people seriously that jaded?! We have a seriously kickass show with the best zombie make-up and some of the most unique, creative and downright gruesome gore ever seen on television. It's got excellent actors, excellent production, music, etc. etc. etc. and people still find something to whine about. :) It's not perfect, but imagine how people would be running out of their homes stabbing each other and screaming in hysteria if they saw this 50 years ago.

Could you imagine how it'd be if they combined the broadcast of War of the Worlds over the radio with an zombie appocalypse as well?