We are not a good team

Beck called an odd game. Martinez did what he was supposed to, and well actually. There still was not enough running the ball. The problem is that Bo will NEVER play a QB spy and we WILL continue to lose and look terrible against agile/athletic QBs. We also never seem to actually prepare for a specific team completely.

Thanks for making a whole topic just to say that. Your contribution to this board is vital.

Don't open it or respond. You have been here long enough to know that. Thanks for your contribution to this thread.

Coming from a mod on this board thats pretty sad.

Thanks for making a whole topic just to say that. Your contribution to this board is vital.

Don't open it or respond. You have been here long enough to know that. Thanks for your contribution to this thread.

Coming from a mod on this board thats pretty sad.

Why? What does being a "mod" have to do with anything?

This team does stink. If you lose to Northwestern AT HOME you stink. Good teams to lose to teams like Northwestern.

Why else do we post on message boards? "How dare you open a thread to say we're not a good team! I'm now going to validate said thread by posting in it"

Back on topic....yeah I've had enough. Might actually just download the games after I see the scores and stop wasting my saturdays this season...

This is being blown way out of proportion....Nebraska is not a 'bad' team for losing this game. Nat'l Championship caliber? no but not bad...

Northwestern does this kind of thing literally every year and to think that they're some kind of cellar dweller team isn't completely accurate. They've got a good program for their type of school and Coach Fitz is a great coach, they've put together some good seasons. They've been to bowls lately...they're not awful. You didn't lose to Minnesota.

They've made a habit out of tripping people up...here's what I mean...

• 2011- Wildcats beat #9 Huskers on the road
  • 2010- Wildcats beat #13 Hawkeyes at home
  • 2009- Wildcats beat # 6 Hawkeyes on the road and #14 Badgers at home
  • 2008- Wildcats beat #20 Gophers on the road

See, they've upset people a lot the last few years...it sucks I know but you'll live.