Bo Should go.

What really drives me nuts about his assistant coaches is that they are all his High School buddies. If Mike Stoops ends up here somehow I'm gonna lose it.

I'll say this about Mike Stoops. I live in the heart of Soonerland and most fans would love to have Mike back as DC. Just sayin

say what you want, but other than Carl, Stoops is better than the rest of our coaches.

3 years in a row he's lost to a team with a losing record. One time? I can forgive. Twice? Maybe. But 3 times?

Bo talks about winning Championships. Championship teams don't lose to teams with losing records.

I am sick of this happening. Bo's teams come out like this at least twice a year. Shouldn't happen.

But it continues. Bo ain't getting it done. 8-9 wins a year is great, but losing to bad teams isn't.

And it's happened every year.

Take it back to the GI Independent boards.

Northwestern has played giantkiller for years in the Big Ten. They are not a bad team. Nebraska has been gashed on the run all year by just about anyone that wanted to try, and NFW (ask any long-time Big Ten fan what that means) basically ran at will, dared the D to stop them and the D failed.

Pelini has his issues, sure, but playing the coaching carousel is just idiotic.

They lost to Army, yes they are a very bad team.

3 years in a row he's lost to a team with a losing record. One time? I can forgive. Twice? Maybe. But 3 times?

Bo talks about winning Championships. Championship teams don't lose to teams with losing records.

I am sick of this happening. Bo's teams come out like this at least twice a year. Shouldn't happen.

But it continues. Bo ain't getting it done. 8-9 wins a year is great, but losing to bad teams isn't.

And it's happened every year.

Take it back to the GI Independent boards.

Northwestern has played giantkiller for years in the Big Ten. They are not a bad team. Nebraska has been gashed on the run all year by just about anyone that wanted to try, and NFW (ask any long-time Big Ten fan what that means) basically ran at will, dared the D to stop them and the D failed.

Pelini has his issues, sure, but playing the coaching carousel is just idiotic.

Not a bad team? What world do you live in? They lost 5 straight, have one of the worst defenses in the country statistically, and don't have a winning record. Nah, they're pretty good.

Keep drinking that Kool-Aid, and continue to be satisfied when NU loses because you're a "true fan", and live in a world where you don't believe anyone should be criticized. There was a place where you couldn't criticize anyone...and it fell apart. It was called the USSR. Didn't work out so well.

If you don't like my opinion, that's fine, but at least back yours up with something that's remotely true.

P.S. I'm glad you like Pelini, but blindly following him (anyone) is a mistake.

Oh. My. God. One loss, against a team that has played many other teams extremely close this year, and we're saying we need to re-evaluate our coaches again.

I think some of you need to re-evaluate yourselves. Every single team in the country loses a game it shouldn't one year or the next. Osborne did it, Meyer did it, Spurrier did it, Bowden did it, Paterno did it, Stoops did it and I could keep going all day. I'm not saying Pelini is near the caliber of those coaches yet but you really need to get your mind right if you think these kinds of things don't happen to even the best of coaches. It's just embarrassing coming on here and seeing the type of comments I'm reading. Carl needs to go...Raymond needs to go...whatever.

I'm nowhere near as disappointed in this loss as I have been in others in the past. It was too little to late for us, but we can still have a successful season if we rally the troops.

Please, for the love of everything Husker football, just shut the hell up about this kind of stuff. It makes you look pathetic and I don't care if you disagree with me. There's absolutely nothing you can say that will change my opinion on this - it's pathetic to be calling for these kinds of things when there's absolutely no substantial reason to do it. Everybody was on the bandwagon last week. It's funny how one bad week really separates the true Husker fans from the fair weather ones.

AMEN!!!!

BSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSB

I can't stand this lockstep loyalty crap some of you seem to think means fanhood. Fanhood doesn't mean you put on blinders and can't criticize. BO LOSES TO TERRIBLE TEAMS. EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR.

If that's acceptable to you, then I think it's you who isn't the real fan.

Northwestern has had a disappointing season, but they weren't a bad team today. Everybody knows teams change drastically from week to week in CFB. Some were calling Minnesota the worst B1G team since '83 Northwestern after the Michigan game. Then they looked completely legit against Iowa and MSU. MSU beat then-national title contender Wisconsin before looking like total dog crap against Nebraska. Iowa fans were fairly certain they wouldn't even make a bowl after their performance against Minnesota. Now they're thinking Indy.

Northwestern has had a disappointing season, but they weren't a bad team today. Everybody knows teams change drastically from week to week in CFB. Some were calling Minnesota the worst B1G team since '83 Northwestern after the Michigan game. Then they looked completely legit against Iowa and MSU. MSU beat then-national title contender Wisconsin before looking like total dog crap against Nebraska. Iowa fans were fairly certain they wouldn't even make a bowl after their performance against Minnesota. Now they're thinking Indy.

JTrain... just stop it...

JUST FREAKING STOP IT!

This is a place where you throw any rational thinking about the door before posting.

You are not welcome here.

Finally, a well-thought out opinion!!!

I can't find any disagreement with this, although I wish I could!

Bo likes to hold the players accountable for crappy performances so maybe he should be held to the same standard. No check for Bo and his staff this week.

$3,5000,000 coaches shouldn't lose games to teams like Northwestern but Bo sure knows how to do it EVERY YEAR.

Bo did say that he was out coached just sayin