Keystone Pipeline

So now the tax payers get to foot the bill for the upcoming environmental impact study on the area proposed for the new route. Awesome!

Who needs safety regulations or impact studies... just build the darn thing!

Right! I know you're being sarcastic, but that is exactly what the Democrats did with the Obamacare bill. Didn't even read it. Didn't even know what was in it but passed it anyway. Speaker Pelosi said that that they needed to pass it and then see what was in it. And you people who get your talking points from MSNBC wonder why the Republicans took over the house and kicked Pelosi to the curb.

Right! I know you're being sarcastic, but that is exactly what the Democrats did with the Obamacare bill. Didn't even read it. Didn't even know what was in it but passed it anyway. Speaker Pelosi said that that they needed to pass it and then see what was in it. And you people who get your talking points from MSNBC wonder why the Republicans took over the house and kicked Pelosi to the curb.

Pelosi needs kicking to the curb. The sooner the better. One of the worst leaders the House has ever seen. Ever.

So now the tax payers get to foot the bill for the upcoming environmental impact study on the area proposed for the new route. Awesome!

1) How did the topic change to ObamaCare?

2) Who here has supported ObamaCare?

And now look at the public backlash and buyers remorse over those tea party freshmen.

I'm no fan of Pelosi but I'll take her over the freshmen 'baggers every day of the week.

Pelosi needs kicking to the curb. The sooner the better. One of the worst leaders the House has ever seen. Ever.

And it appears that Boehner is up to some of the same stuff (e.g., insider trading). We have become captives of our Government representatives.

1) How did the topic change to ObamaCare?

2) Who here has supported ObamaCare?

1. How did the topic change to Obamacare? I didn't change the topic...I would have started a new thread instead. I gave Obamacare as an example of how the U.S. Government takes action without thinking.

2. Oh, let's take a poll.

-----------------

I do not support Obamacare.

The vast majority of those in power are up to these shenanigans. That's why I think it's absurd to adhere to either party's nonsense. If it isn't Pelosi it's Boehner, and if it's neither it's someone else in either party. The fun never ends because we've enabled them to lead this way by our inattentiveness. That's why I don't wholly excoriate groups like the Tea Party and/or the Occupiers. I think both represent justified angst over the nonsense going on in Washington.

This system is badly broken. Supporting either of the existing parties isn't going to fix it. Stop giving them your money, stop giving them your ear, and maybe they'll awaken to the concept that we aren't their stooges - they're our

The vast majority of those in power are up to these shenanigans. That's why I think it's absurd to adhere to either party's nonsense. If it isn't Pelosi it's Boehner, and if it's neither it's someone else in either party. The fun never ends because we've enabled them to lead this way by our inattentiveness. That's why I don't wholly excoriate groups like the Tea Party and/or the Occupiers. I think both represent justified angst over the nonsense going on in Washington.

This system is badly broken. Supporting either of the existing parties isn't going to fix it. Stop giving them your money, stop giving them your ear, and maybe they'll awaken to the concept that we aren't their stooges - they're our

Uh...what he said.