Keystone Pipeline

Let's have a moment of silence while the national debt goes above 15 TRILLION dollars!! No need to cut spending, Amen!! Ok Let's get it on!!!!

Let's bring our troops home, end most foreign aid, end the phoney wars on drugs and terra, collect unpaid taxes, and end the Bush tax giveaway.

Let's have a moment of silence while the national debt goes above 15 TRILLION dollars!! No need to cut spending, Amen!! Ok Let's get it on!!!!

Who is to blame for this?

Obama and Obama alone. Before his spending binges the debt clock was running backwards and our wars/spending were fully paid for. Heck, we even managed to give massive tax breaks to the wealthy without impacting the debt.

Let's bring our troops home, end most foreign aid, end the phoney wars on drugs and terra, collect unpaid taxes, and end the Bush tax giveaway.

Amen to that except the tax cuts. I don't see that helping the economy and I don't see taxing the middle class as a good step right now. I would say some compromised version may work but not to completely get rid of it. And I am sure we would not agree how to get to the ends we just agree upon!! :D

Obama and Obama alone. Before his spending binges the debt clock was running backwards and our wars/spending were fully paid for. Heck, we even managed to give massive tax breaks to the wealthy without impacting the debt.

And he managed to spend 4 Trillion dollars we don't have in three years!! Maybe there is room for compromise!! :dunno

And he managed to spend 4 Trillion dollars we don't have in three years!! Maybe there is room for compromise!! :dunno

Ahem.

5-12-11bud2.jpg

• Fire 1

Obama is correct (even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while), this leak-prone pipeline should not be going over key aquafiers.

And this is where alot of people are wrong. The safety measures to prevent leaks for pipelines are taken very seriously. The DOT and EPA do audits continuously to see if companies are maintaining the correct measures for keeping the pipelines safe. Pipeline companies also have to run tools that moniter and detect any defects that have occured on the pipeline. These defects are then reported to the DOT and determined what the seriousness of it is and the measurements to repairing it. In all honesty, a semi hauling oil has a better chance of having a leak then a pipeline does.

Sorry, I don't believe that.

Their past history shows me that I should not.

Please...why so down on oil companies and safety? I'm sure that this pipeline will be just as safe as the one that goes through Yellowstone, which is just as vital.

Oh wait... :sarcasm

I'm no fan of Pelosi but I'll take her over the freshmen 'baggers every day of the week.

Why use a profanity to describe people?

Profanity?

baggers?

More derogatory than profane, imho. Derogation that is well earned.

Huh? When did the Tea Party endorse draping your scrotum over someone's face? Aren't you in the process of becoming an officer of the court?

The Tea Baggers' own signs did this. There were a plethora of early signs made by Tea Party protesters that referred to tea bags and themselves as "baggers" or that they were "teabagging". Some even brought Jesus into the mix:

teabagging-jesus-democracy.jpg

It wasn't until months later that these same people discovered the internet, Halo, and Google, and figured out what that meant in slang terms. By then, the damage was done.

Considering that the Tea Party was so chock full of derp, it's rather fitting that they be referred to in such a manner--it is, after all, how the early 'baggers saw themselves. It's also why the only people that take 'baggers seriously are their own ilk.

Of course, knowing what "tea bagging" actually means hasn't necessarily stopped 'baggers from using it on their own signs. Observe:

tea-bag-liberal-dems.jpg

So Yossarian, I would kindly ask you to refrain from derping up these boards further.

I'm no fan of Pelosi but I'll take her over the freshmen 'baggers every day of the week.

Why use a profanity to describe people?

Profanity?

baggers?

More derogatory than profane, imho. Derogation that is well earned.

Huh? When did the Tea Party endorse draping your scrotum over someone's face? Aren't you in the process of becoming an officer of the court?

The Tea Baggers' own signs did this. There were a plethora of early signs made by Tea Party protesters that referred to tea bags and themselves as "baggers" or that they were "teabagging". Some even brought Jesus into the mix:

teabagging-jesus-democracy.jpg

It wasn't until months later that these same people discovered the internet, Halo, and Google, and figured out what that meant in slang terms. By then, the damage was done.

Considering that the Tea Party was so chock full of derp, it's rather fitting that they be referred to in such a manner--it is, after all, how the early 'baggers saw themselves. It's also why the only people that take 'baggers seriously are their own ilk.

Of course, knowing what "tea bagging" actually means hasn't necessarily stopped 'baggers from using it on their own signs. Observe:

tea-bag-liberal-dems.jpg

So Yossarian, I would kindly ask you to refrain from derping up these boards further.

The old lady probably never heard the term. If your grandmother was using a term that wasn't nice wouldn't you try to stop it. And th ebottom one is a little boy who has no clue what that could possibly mean. Except in liberal big cities where schools are now forcing sex education classes of children as young as eight. :bad

So you're conjecturing that the kid actually made the sign? Looks like grown-up workmanship to me.

No obviously it was made by an adult, I am saying he has no clue what it means. Who knows who gave it to him to hold but they shouldn't have given it to him. He shouldn't even be there. I think children should be children and not indocturinated into any movement until much older!! :bad