The elephant in the room... where is Jamal Turner?

Jamal was actually in a bunch today. Now when you dog a certain QB's throwing motion and decisions that might be throwing ya the ball, you probably shouldn't expect the ball thrown your way.

ok so I have been busy lately.... when did this happen?

http://huskerextra.c...9dc35b4897.html

"I don't know, man," NU wideout Jamal Turner said. "We're all on the same page. It's just that sometimes Taylor throws a high ball, then he'll come back and throw a liner -- you know, a different kind of ball.

Also...

"Our receivers have to hold onto the ball," [Taylor] said. "I think we dropped maybe three or four balls. If they would have held onto the ball, it would have been a pretty good third quarter."

Jamal was actually in a bunch today. Now when you dog a certain QB's throwing motion and decisions that might be throwing ya the ball, you probably shouldn't expect the ball thrown your way.

http://huskerextra.c...9dc35b4897.html

"I don't know, man," NU wideout Jamal Turner said. "We're all on the same page. It's just that sometimes Taylor throws a high ball, then he'll come back and throw a liner -- you know, a different kind of ball.

Also...

"Our receivers have to hold onto the ball," [Taylor] said. "I think we dropped maybe three or four balls. If they would have held onto the ball, it would have been a pretty good third quarter."

Not liking hearing this...definitely don't need argument between the qb and receivers

again, with this? don't we have like 5 other threads with this exact conservation

my fault... been working 60+ hours a week lately and my wife is pregnant... havent been up to speed on the team

Should've just said that your password got hacked...

• Fire 1