The elephant in the room... where is Jamal Turner?

You aren't watching practice. He's probably being outplayed by others.

It's really not that hard to figure out.

Ya, Kinnie and his great hands are putting JT to shame.

I'm not buying the practice line. There's more to this story...

So, if I understand the situation ... you can play like crap in practice ... and you don't get to play in the "big game". However, you can play like crap (drop balls) in the "big game" and maintain your spot. I get what Knapp was saying about the "blocking" ... our former "good blocking" WR who couldn't catch a ball (plays for the Redskins) drove me nuts however. I feel like we are back to the same spot we were in last year.

I will have to see if I can find them, Jon Nyatawa reported a week ago that Turner said himself that he just doesn't have it at practice right now. Basically admitted that he is sucking as right now. He isn't in the dog house.

On Nov 7 @jonnyatawa tweeted "I heard WR Jamal Turner say this after prax: "That's the reason I'm not playing, my work ethic isn't there" #Huskers

Hmmm...I wonder if the same applies to Aaron Green???

In the coaches defense Green was asked to redshirt at the start of the year and he didn't want to. The coaches were very clear there would be limited reps for everyone not named Burkhead unless Rex went down. It's not realistic for him to be upset when he knew what the reality would probably be since its gone almost exactly as they stated at the start of the year. However, I do feel his frustration because he has been told by Brown on two occasions that if the game allows he felt his number would be called more often than it had been. This last weekend was one of them. However that didn't transpire so it does tear at a "kids" emotions some in the heat of the moment. He does however need to step back and look at things in perspective which is hard to do when your 18-25 years old. Hell its hard even as an adult at times.

However. . I don't see it as a reason to worry about a transfer unless he's lost faith in coach Brown. He wants to play. Next year he'd have to sit out, plus he wouldn't be playing with his brother either. Lots of great players are frustrated at times and need to vent. Today people do it on twitter as its just like sitting in the room talking with your buddies. Kids forget its as public as it is. I think we as fans need to also take a step back and realize people say things they don't mean and sometimes things are taken the wrong way as well. Green is fine.

Bases on what?

Of yes, of course, those irresistible "rumors".......so delicious.

Just a hunch, based on Bo's past history and his infamous "doghouse."

Please. . .because I'm not aware. . give me one player that has ever been in Bo's "doghouse" besides Lee which is 50/50 at best that didn't play when they should have.

My guess, Blocking Training in progress............still lots to learn. Plus understand play book knowledge and audible language. Same thing as Green and Heard, all behind the ears rookies. I prefer redshirt status right of the bat and assigned scout team.........at least 2 players out of 3. Same path as Bell. Unfortunately, all three guys burned RS.

#10 (Turner) was playing time to time in PSU/NU game.

BTW, where's Carl? Moved to press box instead of sideline position?

Bases on what?

Please. . .because I'm not aware. . give me one player that has ever been in Bo's "doghouse" besides Lee which is 50/50 at best that didn't play when they should have.

Phillip Dillard, Courtney Osborne.

My guess, Blocking Training in progress............still lots to learn. Plus understand play book knowledge and audible language. Same thing as Green and Heard, all behind the ears rookies. I prefer redshirt status right of the bat and assigned scout team.........at least 2 players out of 3. Same path as Bell. Unfortunately, all three guys burned RS.

Are you Tuff Tiger?? Your things are kind of tough to read.

• Fire 1

Are you Tuff Tiger?? Your things are kind of tough to read.

massive stroke survivor. Half my brain was dead. Memory was intact (except names) but speech center mostly destroyed.

Bases on what?

Phillip Dillard, Courtney Osborne.

Dillard brought that on himself. He was held to the same standards everyone else was.

CO's problem is mostly heath related. He has been injured since summer and its lingered more than anything else. I even talked about it the first week of practice this fall. http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/54476-courtney-osborne/page__fromsearch__1 . Anything regarding his attitude at that time had to do with the metal reps, playbook, and film work that he wasn't really fond of if he didn't think he was going to play.