Definitely want. Need to buy a 360 or upgrade the old PC first though.

Played waaaay to much TES in my day. Wasted a whole summer on Daggerfall, another one on Morrowind, and played a decent amount of Oblivion. Had to mod the crap out of it though with the defunct leveling.

Still an awesome series though, and look forward to dual wielding some lightning...

I've put tons of hours into TES games since Morrowind. I got a few hours into Skyrim so far, and while its early I'm of the opinion its the best in the series. I like the changes they made with removing classes and the stats. I always ended up restarting half a dozen times to change those. I also really like the perk trees. (the constellations mentioned above) I see many, many hours sunk into Skyrim, and I'd recommend it to anyone who likes an rpg.

Played a few hours last night. Graphics are great, Combat is AWESOME and much improved and the soundtrack, as usual, is stunning. I also like the story more than Oblivion, at least so far. No more annoying Oblivion gates and now we have dragons.

Personally I miss the old way of leveling up, the skills, and the classes but I do like the direction they went with the menus.

I played a ton of oblivion, but I can't justify buying it yet after I was given Arkham City as an anniversary gift and I just bought BF3 not two weeks ago. I feel like I should focus more on those in my free time, rather than buy a whole new game and get obsessed with that too.

I'll probably get Skyrim at the end of the month. Really looking forward to it. As long as there's nothing tedious like the Oblivion gates and some of the caves you can loot, I'm stoked!