Info

Pretty much updated info is posted regularly in each players own thread. EZ, aspeedlin, irie, and Skerschicago are great sources in this forum. Ya just have to do a little extra clicking.

Now it's time to ridicule the thread..........

Hey, I think you forgot to mention somebody, man. Some guy named...Paul something...Cruise? Wait, is it Tom? Tom Cruise? NO! I remember. PaulCrewe, that's it. ;)

Pretty much updated info is posted regularly in each players own thread. EZ, aspeedlin, irie, and Skerschicago are great sources in this forum. Ya just have to do a little extra clicking.

Hey, I think you forgot to mention somebody, man. Some guy named...Paul something...Cruise? Wait, is it Tom? Tom Cruise? NO! I remember. PaulCrewe, that's it. ;)

We can just call him the Bump when drunk thread guy. :sarcasm

The guy is a drunk and an ass I have been told, but on to the INFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cubs hired Dave Sveum as manager. F'ing stupid.

The Trans-Canada pipeline will not be running over the Ogallala Aquifer. F'ing Good.

And Gary Pinkel has once again Pinkeled himself once again. F'ing hilarious.

The guy is a drunk and an ass I have been told, but on to the INFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Trans-Canada pipeline will not be running over the Ogallala Aquifer. F'ing Good.

WHAT?! We hired who?! Great.... :facepalm:

Ah, I guess I shouldn't dismiss the guy as worthless until he actually has an opportunity to show what he can do, but damn bro...pretty underwhelming hire. Seriously. Who is Dave Sveum?

Ah, I guess I shouldn't dismiss the guy as worthless until he actually has an opportunity to show what he can do, but damn bro...pretty underwhelming hire. Seriously. Who is Dave Sveum?

Hitting coach for the Brew Crew. Was the interim manager for 12 whooping games a couple of years ago. Still wish they would have gave Sandberg the call. What a Jim Hendry kind of move.

Hitting coach for the Brew Crew. Was the interim manager for 12 whooping games a couple of years ago. Still wish they would have gave Sandberg the call. What a Jim Hendry kind of move.

Yeah, I wouldn't have been dissatisfied with Sandberg at all. I was also kind of intrigued by Mike Maddux, I think he has a pretty high baseball pedigree. But I guess it's Dave Sveum for the time being. We'll see...I guess I'd never really heard of Joe Maddon until a couple of years ago either, and he seems to have worked out alright for the Rays.