Did I make a mistake with this one?

275283_100001936554813_1164931226_q.jpg

Only you

Angus Young

Okay Amy Nowicki here is the WAGER i LAY DOWN TO YOU. I have a 3 year old. So driving to lousiville is out of the Question. So traveling is out of the question for me. When NEBRASKA CRUSHES michigan (and yes that was lower case on purpose) You and Jerry have to visit here or just Jerry. ( Not sure I want you and my wife clucking together) If it starts snowing in hell on saturday and wolverette beat the mighty HUSKERS. I will get on a plane and (be molested by the ten dollar an hour guys) fly into lousville for a weekend. Calling you out now. Also you 2 are in school so what month do you visit? Because you are Austin bound.

We are 2 guys that have not seen each other in over 19 years. We are just 2 guys that served in combat together and always talk about getting together. They live in louisville, Kentucky and me in Austin Texas. The wives want to have us reunite and I put it out there. Tell me they are visiting Austin.

If it's an old buddy you would want to see maybe you should both just fly up for the game. It could be an epic adventure.

Yeah to bad neither of us make that kind of money. And also we both hate crowds. I was just looking for reassurance that Nebraska wins is all. Both of us are 100% disabled through the army. Me having a TSA guy feeling me up is not something I look forward to.lol

• 3 weeks later...