*** Official Michigan Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

Taylor better LIVE in the film room between next Saturday and the bowl game, and then every day during the off-season. Despite his ugly motion, he doesn't have a terrible arm. His whole problem is mentally he has no idea what is going on, and he is unable to make a decision. Time for a lot of guys on both sides of the ball to grow up, Crick, Lavonte, Dennard won't be around next year for the defense and Taylor needs to progress to a real Div I QB, not just a track star. As an aside though, what a player #4 is. I look forward to watching him for years in the League, whether be as an outside backer or a safety.

Ad they score again, I kind of hope they get 50 on us. I'm sick of seeing this sh#t, maybe getting lit up 52-17 would jostle some things.

He's played great for the past month and a half. The offensive line didn't give him time...the WRs didn't help him out.

By "played great" you mean he made the throws he should have made. I agree he has looked better the last few weeks, but that's not going to be good enough. Yes, the line has had problems, but some of that comes from him not being able to make the right reads at the line, getting them out of bad calls and into good ones. More than that, I want to see him look more confident with his decisions, both in the passing game and in the option. He's had enough starts that he should not look confused nearly as often as he does.

I will agree with you that the line needs to improve, and the WR's REALLY need to have a come to Jesus moment. If you can correct the drops and penalties, this team is a juggernaut in waiting (one of my friends, a non-Nebraska fan, commented a couple weeks ago that this is a top 5, BCS title type talent team if they can find a brain, and I can't disagree with him). However, if they don't grow up and fix their execution problems, you'll be looking at 8-4, 9-3 again next year. That's not bad, in the scheme of things, but it's not Nebraska football.