*** Official Michigan Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

Unfortunate to say this, but Michigan running it up on us is likely the best thing that can happen. Reason being if we kept it close, the issues we have, particularly in bad coaching, player favoritism, and lazy recruiting would just get glossed over again. Maybe, just maybe, these big issues will get addressed and fixed.

I know TO doesn't have many years left as an AD, and I know he won't stand and watch this garbage happen and continue in his last few years.

Taylor better LIVE in the film room between next Saturday and the bowl game, and then every day during the off-season. Despite his ugly motion, he doesn't have a terrible arm. His whole problem is mentally he has no idea what is going on, and he is unable to make a decision. Time for a lot of guys on both sides of the ball to grow up, Crick, Lavonte, Dennard won't be around next year for the defense and Taylor needs to progress to a real Div I QB, not just a track star. As an aside though, what a player #4 is. I look forward to watching him for years in the League, whether be as an outside backer or a safety.

Ad they score again, I kind of hope they get 50 on us. I'm sick of seeing this sh#t, maybe getting lit up 52-17 would jostle some things.

Jesus Christ!!!! What excuses do we have now??? How many times have we fumbled it year, after year, after year??? Ridiculous........................shut up coaching staff, I'm tired of the excuses!

Bo will act as if it was Sipple who dropped the passes, Chatlein who fumbled the kickoff, and he'll blame McKweon for not being able to catch Robinson. The media will take the wrath, as always in the postgame press conferences.

Seems like Marlowe's fumble was the last straw for a lot of people today, which is funny, since they went 3 and out and missed the field goal (no harm done). Kind of a microcosm of how our fanbase reacts to individual things.

Are you watching the same game as the rest of us?

Yes. Why?