The Bo Must Go Crowd

PaulCrewe

Thats what i've been saying. All the great coaches are coaching great teams. Its hard to find someone that could replace Bo right now

Short list of unemployed coaches:

Urban Meyer

Mike Leach

Mark Mangino

For your short list knapp.

Meyer-no way. He freaked about firing Frank after a 9 win season, and look at Bo's win total so far.

Leach and Mangino- they both would be chastized by this conservative state after their pasts, and hence knowing these two names would come up I threw in the "nebraska way" because every genious on here wants to get back to the 90's . ANd these two one guy wouldn't fit that "criteria"

I see what you did and fixed it for ya.

Washington was a quality win, and so was Ohio State; and, we beat Penn State, which makes for two wins against highly ranked teams.

Only way I can see Bo going is if the team has some complete meltdown and he loses the team completely. I want Bo to stay, I just don't see him leaving. If he does leave, it will be in the unfortunate circumstance that we've completely imploded and nobody wants that to happen.

If it does, knock on wood, I think Boise's HC, Chris Peterson, would be the best option for us.

WE NEED T.O. BACK!! I MEAN AFTER ALL HE CAME IN ON THE COATTAILS OF DEVANEY AND INSTANTLY OUR TEAM WAS GREAT AND WON 3 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS! RIGHT, GUISE?

... I mean that is what happened, right? That's how this "building a program" works? Come in, win a national championship right away or you need to be fired?

He's rebuilding an elite program. They could go 9-4 or 10-3 this year and return nearly 20 starters for next year. But yeah, national championship or bust!!! ASKDJALK

• Fire 1

Thats what i've been saying. All the great coaches are coaching great teams. Its hard to find someone that could replace Bo right now

Urban Meyer

Mike Leach

Mark Mangino

Meyer-no way. He freaked about firing Frank after a 9 win season, and look at Bo's win total so far.

Leach and Mangino- they both would be chastized by this conservative state after their pasts, and hence knowing these two names would come up I threw in the "nebraska way" because every genious on here wants to get back to the 90's . ANd these two guys wouldn't fit that "criteria"

I don't think anyone is trying to "go back to the 1990's" but people want a team that competes for conference titles and that isn't happening right now. We are not in the crappy Big 12 north and winning the division isn't a given. I know I personally don't give a rat's ass about "the Nebraska way" because that way is dead. People need to realize that TO didn't have any assistants that are good enough to win at a school like NU and that era is over.

I present to you the years 2009 and 2010. And you've given us one year to adjust to the Big Ten, that's fair.

I don't think anyone is trying to "go back to the 1990's" but people want a team that competes for conference titles and that isn't happening right now. We are not in the crappy Big 12 north and winning the division isn't a given. I know I personally don't give a rat's ass about "the Nebraska way" because that way is dead. People need to realize that TO didn't have any assistants that are good enough to win at a school like NU and that era is over.

We are not in the Big XII North, we are in the winnable Legends division. It's a tougher division, but we can compete and win it... but we could also have used a break from the Big Ten Brass on the schedule.

Pitting Nebraska against the very best teams the Big Ten can muster in each of its first two years isn't fair. We're the n00bs, so we have to run the gauntlet. This year has been an emotional roller coaster, and many of the players are out of gas right now. Add in injuries and NO WEEKS OFF, and you have... this.

Not making excuses. Just saying it is what it is.

When 2013 rolls around and our SOS drops in half, we'll likely see very different results.

By then Michigan will be a top 10 team and we will still have walk ons starting. It won't matter, NU still wont' win the division.

We are not in the Big XII North, we are in the winnable Legends division. It's a tougher division, but we can compete and win it... but we could also have used a break from the Big Ten Brass on the schedule.

Pitting Nebraska against the very best teams the Big Ten can muster in each of its first two years isn't fair. We're the n00bs, so we have to run the gauntlet. This year has been an emotional roller coaster, and many of the players are out of gas right now. Add in injuries and NO WEEKS OFF, and you have... this.

When 2013 rolls around and our SOS drops in half, we'll likely see very different results.

By then Michigan will be a top 10 team and we will still have walk ons starting. It won't matter, NU still wont' win the division.

How can you make that judgement? Edit: Sorry, how do you come to that judgement?

Washington was a quality win, and so was Ohio State; and, we beat Penn State, which makes for two wins against highly ranked teams.

Only way I can see Bo going is if the team has some complete meltdown and he loses the team completely. I want Bo to stay, I just don't see him leaving. If he does leave, it will be in the unfortunate circumstance that we've completely imploded and nobody wants that to happen.

If it does, knock on wood, I think Boise's HC, Chris Peterson, would be the best option for us.

Washington isnt that great of a team. They have lost 4 games, almost lost to division 2 eastern washington, only won by 8 against hawaii and cal who also arent good. Ohio State lost to purde and ohio state didnt have their best players against us. Penn State hasnt played anyone. Michigan State has been our only quality win, imo.

What is sad is the Big 10 is down this year and still could not do it. I am scared I will start thinking like Big ten people and the roses as the almighty bowl.

Washington isnt that great of a team. They have lost 4 games, almost lost to division 2 eastern washington, only won by 8 against hawaii and cal who also arent good. Ohio State lost to purde and ohio state didnt have their best players against us. Penn State hasnt played anyone. Michigan State has been our only quality win, imo.

Ohio State also beat Wisconsin

Urban Meyer

Mike Leach

Mark Mangino

Leach and Mangino- they both would be chastized by this conservative state after their pasts, and hence knowing these two names would come up I threw in the "nebraska way" because every genious on here wants to get back to the 90's . ANd these two guys wouldn't fit that "criteria"

I present to you the years 2009 and 2010. And you've given us one year to adjust to the Big Ten, that's fair.

Nice Boexcuse there. They also had to adjust to us too. But it's not hard to adjust to a team that lacks discipline and isn't prepared to play the majority of their schedule.

WE NEED T.O. BACK!! I MEAN AFTER ALL HE CAME IN ON THE COATTAILS OF DEVANEY AND INSTANTLY OUR TEAM WAS GREAT AND WON 3 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS! RIGHT, GUISE?

... I mean that is what happened, right? That's how this "building a program" works? Come in, win a national championship right away or you need to be fired?

He's rebuilding an elite program. They could go 9-4 or 10-3 this year and return nearly 20 starters for next year. But yeah, national championship or bust!!! ASKDJALK

Its how the team has looked and the fact our defense will be worse next year. He needs to work on his recruiting but if this continues for two or three more years then he needs to be gone.