SIGNED S Tre'Vell Dixon

Nexus

He's one of those kids that LSU is waiting to see if they'll have an open spot for. A lot of kids from Louisiana commit somewhere else, but hold out hopes that LSU will come with a late offer. We lucked out last year with Alonzo Moore -- LSU didn't think he'd make the grades.

• 1 month later...

Fractured his ankle after 4 games...trying to return by Nov/Dec to play in some all-star games.

This is probably a reason that an LSU will not come through. Not enough senior year game tape.

Yeah but have you seen his stats for those four games? 700 yards passing, 700 yards rushing and 21 total TDs. Not too bad numbers if you ask me.

Didn't even realize we're still recruiting this guy. Of course he's going to want back N now that he has virtually no chance at making it to LSU.

Pass.

The kid is a play-maker, and play-makers win ball games. I'd still take him. And do you really blame him for decommitting? He committed because of his relationship with Raymond. Raymond left and Dixon had still never stepped foot on campus. So he decided to step back and re-examine things. Smart decision on his part IMO.

Didn't even realize we're still recruiting this guy. Of course he's going to want back N now that he has virtually no chance at making it to LSU.

Pass.

The kid is a play-maker, and play-makers win ball games. I'd still take him. And do you really blame him for decommitting? He committed because of his relationship with Raymond. Raymond left and Dixon had still never stepped foot on campus. So he decided to step back and re-examine things. Smart decision on his part IMO.

If he was good enough to offer before then why would we not still want him now? I don't think we are in a position to turn down kids because our feelings may have been hurt! He committed to his position coach who left so what! LSUs loss is our gain as far as I'm concerned! Get him Bo! GBR
  • Fire 2

Can't believe anyone with the smallest of recruitment knowledge would say PASS on this kid.

1. The kid changed his mind once. Big Deal, he committed without a visit.

2. He's in the south where continued recruitment is necessary.

3. His HS is a hotbed for talent.

4. Oh... did I say... he changed his mind once, Big Deal, who hasn't?

• Fire 2