NUance

Funny Sports Pictures, Vids, and Gifs

NUance    6,941

garrett_blows_lategame_clock_situation_again_as_cowboys_lose_another_heartbreaker.jpg

Jerry Jones' skybox just after Cowboy's kicker Dan Bailey misses a last second field goal for a loss. The second week in a row. :lol:

(I guess this is only funny if, like me, you're not a Cowboys fan.)

GSG    5,721

garrett_blows_lategame_clock_situation_again_as_cowboys_lose_another_heartbreaker.jpg

Jerry Jones' skybox just after Cowboy's kicker Dan Bailey misses a last second field goal for a loss. The second week in a row. :lol:

(I guess this is only funny if you're not a Cowboys fan. Like me.)

I don't have a picture to add (yet), but I thought the Husker season was frustrating until these last couple weeks with the Cowboys. As soon as the Giants scored to get within 5 last night, I knew we were going to find a way to blow it.

knapplc    18,730

Because I know exactly how this guy feels:

JagsFanWTF.gif

This was me, watching the Bears choke that game away yesterday.

NUance    6,941

(I guess this is only funny if you're not a Cowboys fan. Like me.)

I don't have a picture to add (yet), but I thought the Husker season was frustrating until these last couple weeks with the Cowboys. As soon as the Giants scored to get within 5 last night, I knew we were going to find a way to blow it.

^^ That was me when Martinez got intercepted 1 second into the 3rd quarter of the Wisconsin game. The Jerry Jones expression. lol :lol:

GSG    5,721

THE-MORTIFIED-PUNTER1.gif

Michigan punter. Ha ha!

That's pretty funny!

But I have to say that is also one of the worst feelings in the world of a punter

NUance    6,941

^^ The look of terror when the ball isn't in his hands is classic! :lol:

Rike Miley    2,188

Michigan punter. Ha ha!

That's pretty funny!

But I have to say that is also one of the worst feelings in the world of a punter

Pretty ironic you post that gif bc Maher did the exact same thing against...drum roll please...Michigan

Rike Miley    2,188

SERIAL-KILLER-CORNHUSKERS-FAN.gif

This isn't funny just stupid. What was he trying to do anyways? If he's mentally challenged i apologize in advance.

It was Halloween weekend dude. It was his costume

jsneb83    1,377

Michigan punter. Ha ha!

LOL I like how he brings his hands down to kick it and sees that the ball isn't there. Then came the "Oh sh!t" face :LOLtartar

GSG    5,721

This was from the other gif thread:

Joe Haden's punt return against Tennessee, with flair:

epic-fail-tennessee-defense-fail-joe-adams-college-football-sports.gif

druski_2k5    60

Because I know exactly how this guy feels:

JagsFanWTF.gif

Go Titans!!! :koolaid2::horns2

SERIAL-KILLER-CORNHUSKERS-FAN.gif

This isn't funny just stupid. What was he trying to do anyways? If he's mentally challenged i apologize in advance.

I think he was trying to be "Dexter" from the white-blood stained jacket he was wearing. Also, you can't see it in the GIF, he sat down a few rows from me and I saw him when standing outside before the game began, there was a bird at the top of his straw hat. Not sure what that was supposed to represent. We were playing the Spartans that game, but I don't know if it had anything to do with Michigan State or not. I saw him at the next game and he was wearing the same outfit as well. Still pretty funny, he acted very oddly,yet funny, but he was not mentally challenged as far as I could tell.

GSG    5,721

^^^ That's a great pic, but I was a little disappointed by the caption:

Nebraska's Tyler Legate somersaults while recovering a teammate's fumble on a kickoff.