CB Raymond Ford

CU Sucks

Today's blurb from the OWH...

Cornerback Raymond Ford

The 5-foot-10, 165-pound teammate of recent Husker linebacker commit Thomas Brown gave his weekend trip a big thumbs up.

“I liked everything about Nebraska,” Ford said. “Everyone out there was nice. All the fans were nice. They were really welcoming.”

UCLA — the school he committed to before a coaching change — and SMU are still squarely in the picture.

"Nice" huh? Not the most exciting adjective he could have used. Still I gotta like our chances over SMU and UCLA's Mora hire doesn't exactly dazzle either.

• 3 weeks later...

UCLA is supposedly cooling on him. The addition of Rios probably really starts pushing Rayond to look elsewhere.

He decommitted from UCLA and maybe thats one reason why is because the stopped making some sort of contact with Raymond, maybe not I'm not sure but he did say that he's uncommitted to UCLA.

His new top 3 are Cal, Colorado, and Nebraska.

Raymond did hint that he has made his college choice but won't tell anybody but rumors are that he's a silent commit to Nebraska. Coach Corey Raymond had an in-home visit a couple days ago and Ford is teammates with current Nebraska LB commit Thomas Brown.

My concern with Ford is size. Needs to get here and buy into the weight program. Cant have Joshua Mitchell 2.0.

Ford is listed as 5'10 180lb. Mitchell was 5'11 165lb. I don't think Ford needs to put on that much weight, if any, to contribute.

:facepalm:

My fault. Must have been thinking of someone else.

My concern with Ford is size. Needs to get here and buy into the weight program. Cant have Joshua Mitchell 2.0.

Ford is listed as 5'10 180lb. Mitchell was 5'11 165lb. I don't think Ford needs to put on that much weight, if any, to contribute.

:facepalm:

My fault. Must have been thinking of someone else.

It's hard to say because all recruiting sources have him a different size: Lets hope Rivals is right and ESPN isn't -- The pictures show he has decent size and has UPS

Rivals - 5'10 180

Scout - 5'9 165

ESPN - 5'7 155

247 - 5'10 165

107054.jpg

11322.jpg