Hometown: Crowley, LA

School: Crowley HS

Position: RB, ATH

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 200

40 time:

Scholarships: Nebraska,

***Verbal LSU*** was originally committed to Texas A&M

Apparently Corey Raymond is talking to him. Scout claims we just offered him, don't know what position though. Looks like LSU struck a nerve with Bo & his crew.

Rivals claims he ran for 2,326 yards last year & 40 TDs.

Rivals: :star :star :star :star

Scout: :star :star :star

ESPN: :star :star :star

247: :star :star :star :star

Do we need ANOTHER running back? Don't get me wrong, I'd love to get him, but I don't see him getting playing time at RB anytime soon. Even if he redshirts, we still have Ameer, AG & Heard for two more years. Even further, I know for a fact we'll go after Minter's kid (also a RB) next year.

I feel like defensive back should be our biggest worry right now. We should be investing our recruiting push into different positions.

Do we need ANOTHER running back? Don't get me wrong, I'd love to get him, but I don't see him getting playing time at RB anytime soon. Even if he redshirts, we still have Ameer, AG & Heard for two more years. Even further, I know for a fact we'll go after Minter's kid (also a RB) next year.

I feel like defensive back should be our biggest worry right now. We should be investing our recruiting push into different positions.

did u watch his film? major speed, moves, power at 6'2'' 200lbs already. he is ready for d-1. get him. he also runs it out of the zone read.....maybe he likes the idea of coming here and doing that?

I'm also guessing the the Minter kid could be a potential DB target.

IIRC, according to the local press, Mike moved back to Lincoln expressly for the purpose of getting his son in front of the Husker coaches eyeballs...........

I see him as the heir-apparent to Kyler Reed.

vante or minter?

Vante

That would absolutely suck!! We don't use Reed enough to warrant putting another talented guy there. I think we use him at RB, with his speed and size, that's hard to find and something that would work well in the B1G.