SIGNED ATH LeRoy Alexander

corncraze

So what's the deal with none of the scouting services having anything on this kid? Did he not send any film out at all or what?

It's exciting to see new names of guys pop up this late in the recruiting game, but I hope they're not because we whiffed on our top targets...

In this case, I think it partially is because we whiffed on a few targets. IE - Diggs & Beaver.

So what's the deal with none of the scouting services having anything on this kid? Did he not send any film out at all or what?

It's exciting to see new names of guys pop up this late in the recruiting game, but I hope they're not because we whiffed on our top targets...

In this case, I think it partially is because we whiffed on a few targets. IE - Diggs & Beaver.

If we're looking at him as a safety, they must not feel like McNeil is a sure thing either... Hopefully we find a way to show that kid the light. Looks like a good one.

I'd think we'd have enough corner prospects right now to not have to worry about that spot... I REALLY hope CJax finds a way to post a good ACT score or get into that class to raise his GPA to qualifying...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...