Eric crouch vs Scott frost

I believe it was his first game, not his last two, nor was he a Hypsman winner. 62 36 ranked number one in the country, bombarded by our supposed rival and Miami could have put another 30 on us if they had wanted to. We spent the year making him a celebrity, running plays to pad his hypsman votes, rather than playing as a team.

I believe it was his first game, not his last two, nor was he a Hypsman winner. 62 36 ranked number one in the country, bombarded by our supposed rival and Miami could have put another 30 on us if they had wanted to. We spent the year making him a celebrity, running plays to pad his hypsman votes, rather than playing as a team.

To say he was all hype and we tried to pad his stats is dumb. If that's all it takes to go to the National Title game then we better start this with Martinez soon. BTW that 01' Miami team was arguably the greatest CFB team of all-time.

• Fire 1

You should do this as a poll, if anything.

Eric was obviously the better athlete, and they were both great players. And they both received their fair share of criticisms while they were here. One player a loss does not make, no matter how embarrassing the loss. I'd take Eric.

Obviously a better athlete? Really? Apparently you and I have differing views on what makes an athlete. My definition covers more than just straight on speed.

For the record, Frost is my favorite QB at DONU. He ran the option to perfection, was fantastic with the play action pass and didn't shy away from any hits. I still remember him flattening out Dat Nguyen in the Big 12 title game.

Frost also played safety in the NFL and never quit the team.

Can some of you read. I never said he was all hype. He was damned good. I said Frank made the game plan around him, he chose to hand the ball off, pitch or what ever. Due to this we did not have a backup that played and there fore was not ready for the following year.

Nebraska got more involved, lets say Solich, with winning the Hypsman, more than preparing for the future. It boiled down to be all about Eric.

I just feel that Frost, was more dedicated to the program. Both were very good players, but when I think of what a Husker is supposed to be, Frost is far above Eric. Play wise both were great.

• Fire 1

Always wonder what Frost would have done if he had went to Nebraska from the get go and had five years of development in the program instead of three.

I'd take Scotty as a coach and probably as a player..Mainly because I believe he wouldn't quit the team..Mo matter what.

And as a future coach, the time spent slumming it with Bill Walsh was a nice contribution.