Merry Christmas Husker recruiting fans!

Hey crew (that's all of you not just paulcrewe). Thought we needed a holiday thread to take a little break before the home stretch of the crazy month that I am sure is to follow. What better time than Christmas day (plus it's a dead period...)

I read the board a lot and post every once in a while as a minimal contributor. I just wanted to give a big holiday thank you to all the recruitniks who put in a lot of time reading other boards and giving us the scuttlebutt, the premium users of paid sites that give our poor tooshes the skinny on what's happening in the recruiting world, and the mods who run the cleanest board I have ever seen without interfering all the time with the fun by making examples out of people and banning them for stupid reasons. This is still, and probably always will be, my favorite sports message board.

So to everyone, keep up the fantastic work. I can't wait to see what happens as we wrap up this recruiting class and bring in a smaller but hopefully extremely talented hull of players in early February. Merry Christmas everyone!

T-Husker

Hey crew (that's all of you not just paulcrewe). Thought we needed a holiday thread to take a little break before the home stretch of the crazy month that I am sure is to follow. What better time than Christmas day (plus it's a dead period...)

I read the board a lot and post every once in a while as a minimal contributor. I just wanted to give a big holiday thank you to all the recruitniks who put in a lot of time reading other boards and giving us the scuttlebutt, the premium users of paid sites that give our poor tooshes the skinny on what's happening in the recruiting world, and the mods who run the cleanest board I have ever seen without interfering all the time with the fun by making examples out of people and banning them for stupid reasons. This is still, and probably always will be, my favorite sports message board.

So to everyone, keep up the fantastic work. I can't wait to see what happens as we wrap up this recruiting class and bring in a smaller but hopefully extremely talented hull of players in early February. Merry Christmas everyone!

T-Husker

:yeah

T-Husker

Man for a second, I was feeling oh so special. Then it was all taken away. JK.

But first of all Happy Holidays to everyone(except Po Belini) and secondly thanks. I think there is a great combination of guys throwing in their info and two cents that make this a pretty successful, informative, and more often than not a correct end result/prediction for said kids.

Main stays on the recruiting board like speed, Nexus, corncraze, treand3, papio2chi, and irie(my far west coast insider) among others that drop in with their stuff actually make guys almost step up their contributions with as quickly as they can put up their info. It is a mutt collection of info that blends together greatly. So I try to step up what I can to keep up. Another shout out is to SkerChicago who does an awesome job updating the visit thread as well as bringing in great info and opinions on all recruits.

This whole section is just a fun "crapshoot" for us to BS on. Anything that helps others get the "downlow" on recruiting is alright by me.

Now if we could get the "sky is falling" crowd to dig a little deeper in this forum, they would have seen that this process was being talked about back in the summer. Honestly it is almost going down to a T how many members on this forum anticipated.

Again Happy and SAFE Holidays to all, and drop in to shoot the sh#t about prospects it is a riot.