Wrestling Team 9-0

MLB 51

No other wrestling fan's out there.

Former wrestler & fan here...but I haven't really followed the Huskers much yet.

Looking forward to seeing how they fare against the Buckeyes next Friday (#6 7-0 in duals & won the CK Invitational..UNL finished 4th).

I believe there was only one Ohio State/Nebraska matchup in the entire tournament with Cam Tessari defeating Brandon Wilbourn 5-2.

It'll be interesting to see how Nebraska fares in the B1G. The B12 has historically been a good wrestling conference but I don't think anyone has anything like the depth of the Big Ten (currently 6 of the top 8 teams are in the conference).

The Big 12 took a blow when Nebraska left and now Mizzou will be gone as well. It's not even comparable now. Does the SEC even have wrestling? Guess that is one way they can win SEC championships. :D I'm glad we are in the BIG now. If you want to be the best you have to beat the best.

Anybody have a schedule for NU wrestling. And does anybody know if they are televised. I watched the dual with ASU on there website.

Here is a link for the wrestling team schedule. If you get BTN.com you can watch several matches. If not, Iowa is the only match scheduled to be seen on the BTN. Good luck.

http://www.huskers.com/SportSelect.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=100&SPID=28&SPSID=58

I tried to do the trackwrestling.com thing that huskers.com linked to. It did not work very well. I only saw live stats for 4 matches and nebraska won 3 with a major decision on 1 but it does not tell results from the previous matches. Oh well, got to go to bed, I have to referee a high school meet tomorrow here in kansas...