Capitol One Bowl wants to know what music we want played..

TMagic

I don't care what music they play. I'll just be glad if ESPN can muster no breakdowns in the video and audio portions of the broadcast and keep the skycam from falling and killing the players. I don't think I've ever see as many technical glitches as I have in the last 2 weeks.

I am so sick of anthem rock and people that have no creativity with music. I'd rather they played no music than the crap they pump out at games. Memorial Stadium is like listening to a greatest hits compilation that you found in the bargain bin 10 years ago, and Sirius is the worst of it. I'm 'Sirius' when I say the Tunnel Walk should be to something better than a 1982 Alan Parsons Project song, but everyone will freak out and scream 'tradition!' Because that's what it's all about B1G cough cough.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with "Sirius." If you can't get pumped listening to that and watching the tunnel walk, you shouldn't even be at a football game.

• Fire 1

Not sure but I believe Sirius was started by the Chicago Bulls in '91 or '92. It still works for them to this day. If you cant get enthused by Sirius, stay home and watch it on TV!!!!!!

Yes, I'll stay at home because Nebraska football games are worthless because of a song that has nothing to do with football or the game. That makes sense.

I am so sick of anthem rock and people that have no creativity with music. I'd rather they played no music than the crap they pump out at games. Memorial Stadium is like listening to a greatest hits compilation that you found in the bargain bin 10 years ago, and Sirius is the worst of it. I'm 'Sirius' when I say the Tunnel Walk should be to something better than a 1982 Alan Parsons Project song, but everyone will freak out and scream 'tradition!' Because that's what it's all about B1G cough cough.

The funny thing is, before they got a hold of the songs at stadiums, things like zombie-nation, sandstorm, etc were cool only to clubbers and online techno people. Ohh and the Alan Parsons Project, while not 100% original is about a million times better then the new techo and seven nation armies ruined by stadium PA's. I'd say you try and please 85k people with music, but I'd be really scared if you did, trying to please majorities we'd end up with crap like Metallica (and not pre-sell-out black album). If you actually did please half a stadium, you'd get canned like the dude that played "take the money and run" for Cam Newton during warmups at Alabama. Since having a sense of humor is offensive.

Everyone thinks they've got taste in music. Newsflash, you (we) don't