Updated Recruiting Board

-Nate Iese just committed to UCLA so he is crossed off.

-Imani Cross is a longshot now.

-Alonzo Morre has already mad a decision, and so has Raymond Ford.

-Shelton has gone and passed, he will be a husky.

-Standifer has elimnated us, and is visiting Notre Dame this weekend.

I wouldn't give up on Shelton and Imani just yet....

Also, sounds like we have a strong chance with Evan Goodman. Obviously going to be tough but his in-home with Bo did wonders.

I think Peat will be NU.

As for the others...

Fuller -- Rutgers/UA

Moore -- NU/Miss. St. (50-50)

Cross -- NU

Bourque -- Tenn

VV -- Illinois

Iese -- UCLA

Shelton -- NU/Washington (50-50)

Ford -- NU

Sebastian -- NU

Thompson -- A&M

Hes not going to be a domer, he has made his decision to stick with NU.

That was before Gunner Kiel switched his commitment from LSU to Notre Dame. Kiel has been hitting Westerkamp hard ever since, trying to get him to go to ND. I guess we'll see.

Sounds like we will be as low as 16 or as high as 19

I'd consider 16 to be the highest, with 12 the llowest.

Negative Nancy alert!!

Well end up with a pretty decent class. I Agree the coaches have learned alot from this cycle. Being a small class we got off to a slow start thinking we didnt have to offer that many kids this year and they are paying for it now. Missing on Beaver and Diggs has caused a bit of a scramble. Never the less we have some good talent coming in and i think we get Ford, Moore, and Peat for sure, anybody else would be a good surprise.

If we can get 3 year contributors out of Westercamp, Mcmullen, Peat (4), Armstrong, Rose, Avalava,... 2 years out of Smoove and Anderson this will be a heck of a class when you look back at it. If the guys i listed all pan out like we think they will, we will have as many difference makers/contributors as a class of 22. The guys i mentioned all have the ability to be major contributors. Most classes that weve had we have 7-8 guys that we are really excited about, not much of a difference with the class size being 11 so far....im excited about just as many guys in this class as i was about the last couple.

Hes not going to be a domer, he has made his decision to stick with NU.

That was before Gunner Kiel switched his commitment from LSU to Notre Dame. Kiel has been hitting Westerkamp hard ever since, trying to get him to go to ND. I guess we'll see.

From all I have seen I am not sure ND has room for him at this point, they are running out of schollies. Pretty sure they have moved on.

Pretty sure they have moved on.

Trust me, they haven't.

And no, I'm not a 'negative nancy' -- more like 'realistic randy'

They are not recruiting JW anymore, they have their sights set on Davonte Neal, Stefon Diggs, and Nelson Agholor.

http://irish.nbcspor...two-blue-chips/

There’s a chance that all of this doesn’t end well for the Irish, and all this glitter doesn’t turn into recruiting gold for the Irish. But more importantly, after a week of getting beat up by the Notre Dame faithful for the changes in the coaching staff and the perceived weakness in this recruiting class, it’s another stark reminder that Kelly has assembled a group of coaches that continually fight until the very end for players they truly want. (For instance, even though Jordan Westerkamp reconfirmed his commitment to Nebraska, that hasn’t stopped Notre Dame from going after him.)