CB Devian Shelton [USC Commit]

Nexus

im hopefull but nervous... im not sure but i think the kids is swayed easily... imm feeling if he goes to check out the vols he also get real stoked on that school... resulting in a toss up....... i like our chances but still very worried........

I agree. It kind of reminds of the Rios situation.

Look at Peat last year, he didn't decide on Nebraska until NSD and the thing that tipped him over to us was the fact that he saw a Nebraska license plate on the way to make his decision. Not that he didn't like a lot about Nebraska anyways, but the thing that told him it was the right decision was seeing that. Who knows, maybe Shelton has/had that same ah ha moment.

Now plans to decide next week giving him time for 1 more visit. That visit will be to either Tennessee or Washington.

If he goes to Washington for a visit then I hope he likes snow? The Northwest is under a winter storm warning. Seattle is due to get 4-7 in. of snow over the next 36 hours.

• Fire 1

Now plans to decide next week giving him time for 1 more visit. That visit will be to either Tennessee or Washington.

If he goes to Washington for a visit then I hope he likes snow? The Northwest is under a winter storm warning. Seattle is due to get 4-7 in. of snow over the next 36 hours.

Hahaha that's the PNW, a 4-7 inch winter "storm" that shuts down schools, businesses and transportation. I'm pretty sure that snow will be melted away by the rain before he arrives anyway, but any snow around the Puget Sound communities and they practically shut down, could push him toward a visit to Tennessee

If beaver chooses washington does it improve our chances?

UW is bringing in an all new D staff and UW would take anybody of value on that side of the ball, they're that bad, so really, I wouldn't say if BB committed it would improve our chances. My roommate, a huge UW follower, just told me BB is a silent commit. Sark at UW always "woofs" on his twitter when a recruit commits, but I think BB is a drama queen and is waiting to announce

I'm afraid that we'll lose Shelton to UW. Why I think we'll lose Shelton to UW because the coach that was recruiting Shelton at Oregon State got the same gig at UW. If UW wows Shelton like Lincoln did plus you throw in the same coach recruiting him from Oregon State then I believe he'll be a Huskie.

Legett is out, Shelton probably UW bound, and Ford is high on Utah I guess. Who else is out there???