SIGNED LB Josh Banderas

Josh is the son of letterman Tom Banderas who played TE for the skers in 1985-87. Tom was on Big Red Wrap-up this year and they showed highlights of Josh. Stated he needs to put on weight but can be a legit linebacker. Not sure if he'll get a scholarship though. Most likely a walkon since his last name isn't Cotton. J/k!

I wonder how much this year's recruiting class will effect his decision. He looks to be a big time player, but with Rose, Afalava, and Brown he might have to sit. If he committed and was willing to redshirt would be ideal.

That doesn't always stop people. Exhibit A Debo, he obviously isn't worried about who else LSU has recruited if he always wanted to go there.

If this guy is a lifelong Husker fan he probably wont worry much about other recruits if he gets an offer.

I went to Lincoln Southwest and have heard several times that if the Huskers offer then hes a Husker. Hopefully they do as I've heard he's not only a great football player, but also a great kid. My only concern is that we've already offered and seem to have high interest from several other LB prospects namely Cox from Arizona and Ramirez (spelling) from Missouri. Hopefully Banderas and Minter both get offers soon so we can kick off our 2013 class!