Gymnastics

I've been thinking about going to a meet, or whatever they are called, but am worried that there won't be many people or it will be boring. I'll be honest...love VB, like women's hoops, but the soccer match I went to this year was a bridge too far.

I've been to a couple of soccer matches. They were better at Abbott. I really don't like the setup at Ed Weir Track. No lights, so every game is in the daytime, the stands are set too far back to see very well, and the little bleachers they put up were pretty crowded. I hate that they moved away from Abbott. Dumb decision.

Hey Krill....gymnastics is not like a VB game or basketball...alot more quieter..less people...but its great to watch these young athletes who have worked so hard do what they do best. They deserve much more recognition. They are number 1 right now and I doubt if alot of people care. And that is sad as these girls work hard. I go to support them. They appreciate seeing people in the stands. I suggest you go once. Show them your support.