Netflix & streaming video stuff worth watching

The Young Pope is a superb production, highly recommend it.

The Americans

Better Call Saul

Good Behavior

Better Call Saul is good and of course it's required viewing for Breaking Bad fans.

I can't stand The Young Pope. My wife has been watching it but I find it extremely boring and uninteresting. It seems to be well made but I just don't like it at all.

I love Saul!

I think the YP is excellent in every respect and pretty much gives an inside look into the freak show that is the Catholic Church and Vatican, of which I'm not a fan at all. I think they're all a buncha delusional cross dressing fools...and that's why I like it! Great production though, real hip music.

Americans is my fav, I love that spy stuff and kerry russell is hot!

Figures.

Call the Midwife has been a surprise. It's about a group of Nurse midwives working with Anglican Nun midwives in 1950s East-end London. This is the early days of the National Health Service (i.e. free healthcare), post-WWII rebuilding, and massive social change. My wife picked it and I was skeptical going into it; it starts off a little slow but it is very good. We are just getting into season 3 and season 6 just started in UK. Makes me want to read the memoirs on which it is based. We are streaming via PBS online subscription but also available on Amazon...

250px-Call_the_midwife_box_set_series_1-

• 3 weeks later...

Finally thought I'd give Sons of Anarchy a whirl about a week ago. Almost gave up after the first few episodes, seemed a little farfetched and I had trouble relating but then it pulled me in. Really good IMO. I'm early in season 3 and I really need to quit watching every night into the wee hours. I'm sleep deprived. It's not quite as good as Breaking Bad or Sopranos but pretty close. From some of the other comments sounds like there's a couple stinker seasons coming up but really enjoying it so far. I would sure recommend to anyone who hasn't watched it yet.

SOA, started off really well but it gets so lame as it goes on...like so lame.

Schitt's Creek is very funny.

Schitt's Creek is great

SOA is good. But i always find myself wondering why they work so hard to be criminals. Like there is always something bad happening to them.

Breaking Bad is great television although I can't stand Walter's wife

Shameless is great

The Netflix Marvel shows are all great

Deadwood is very good. Al Swearingen is probably top 3 all time TV characters

Red Oaks is on Amazon Prime-Worth the watch if you have that

Sopranos is GOAT

Nurse Jackie is very very good.

I agree SOA is not in the same league as Breaking Bad or Sopranos but what I've seen, so far through s3e3 anyway, is solid entertainment. But I do see where some of the negative comments are coming from. At first I had trouble with believability and relating to the characters. Now the thing bothering me is that it is just one bad thing after the other and the whole baby kidnapping storyline is a little lame imo. Show could use a few more feel good moments.

I agree SOA is not in the same league as Breaking Bad or Sopranos but what I've seen, so far through s3e3 anyway, is solid entertainment. But I do see where some of the negative comments are coming from. At first I had trouble with believability and relating to the characters. Now the thing bothering me is that it is just one bad thing after the other and the whole baby kidnapping storyline is a little lame imo. Show could use a few more feel good moments.

Did they go to Ireland yet? That was brutally bad.

I, like you, could not stop watching it though. There was something still entertaining about it