Netflix & streaming video stuff worth watching

On 9/15/2017 at 2:27 PM, NM11046 said:

:-)  The original is a BBC product based in England (Dorset I think) the US version has the wife from Breaking Bad in it ... never made it to Season 2 production I don't think.

Lol, Australia... I must've been thinking of a different show I've watched on Netflix that is made there or based there. Perhaps one of those prison shows I watch?

22 hours ago, BIG ERN said:
22 hours ago, BIG ERN said:

The Ranch with Ashton Kutcher is a decent Netflix comedy series 

Both seasons for Last Chance U are good (1st is better) 

Bloodline is too slow moving for me. Some same vibes as Ozark at times 

I've heard some good things about Peaky Blinders, but haven't gotten around to watching it 

You are spot on with your first 3.

LOVE Bloodline.

Like the Ranch

Last Chance U was interesting if nothing else.

Peaky Blinders...jury is still out haven't seen it.

On 9/26/2017 at 10:20 AM, BIG ERN said:

I've heard some good things about Peaky Blinders, but haven't gotten around to watching it 

Highly recommend Peaky Blinders.  Depending on how fast you watch shows, I'd wait a month or two until Season 4 comes out (no date announced yet but should be this Fall). 

I started it on a whim, but it's one of the best shows on Netflix. 

• 3 weeks later...

19 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

Oh my lanta.

Mindhunters anyone!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

Wife is enjoying it so far, but I haven't paid attention. 

It's not a Netflix exclusive, but I'm 5 seasons through Mad Men, and I'm wondering what all the fuss is about. It's a good show, but not nearly as transcendent as I have heard. 

5 hours ago, Cdog923 said:

Wife is enjoying it so far, but I haven't paid attention. 

It's not a Netflix exclusive, but I'm 5 seasons through Mad Men, and I'm wondering what all the fuss is about. It's a good show, but not nearly as transcendent as I have heard. 

57 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Waaaaaaaaaaaat? That my friend, is the greatest show ever. Hands down

I tried a few of the later episodes of Mad Men and didn't really get into it. Maybe because I didn't start from the beginning. Plan to some day but it's pretty far down the list at this point.

Still doing the Star Trek universe in chronological order. Making decent progress..... up to Enterprise s3 ep24.

That would be 74 episodes out of about 695 plus 13 feature length movies. I figure I'm about 10% done.

Enterprise- 4 seasons (3 down, 1 to go)

Star Trek Original series- 3 seasons

Next Generation- 7 seasons

Deep Space 9- 7 seasons

Voyager- 7 seasons

13 movies

And now they have started the Discovery series...

Seriously don't know if I'll ever complete it.

Anyway, really enjoying Enterprise.

• Plus1 1

Ozark is a damn good show on Netflix as well as Atypical. Obviously neither are Breaking Bad level but if you're into the money laundering/crime drama genre or have a kid with or know someone with autism then those two shows respectfully are both must watches. 

I was also a fan of Friends From College and Love, two more originals. Both Rom-Com-Dram type shows that are solid watches in the first or second season with new seasons coming within the next couple months.

Finished "Mindhunters" last night.

Episode 1 is fairly slow after a big opening. Ending picks up.

Episodes 2-7 are excellent. Gets you dialed in big time.

Episodes 8-10 made me feel weird inside. Still very good, just very different feeling than I usually feel watching TV shows.

2nd season is booked already, not sure when it comes out.

Pretty cool though, this show is based off a book and they are usually actually relevant serial killers during the time frames. Ed Kemper is the main one.

Edited by ScottyIce

Final season or so of Mad Men was really phoned in, could have been much better.  Still pretty good though.

Rick and Morty......if you aren't watching, change this immediately.  Start from beginning, watch in order.  Hulu has 1st 2 seasons, or YouTube probably has them all.  It's best show on TV right now.

What is this Mind hunters?