Netflix & streaming video stuff worth watching

Been watching Black Mirror. About half way through season 3. There's been some really good episodes and then there's been a few dogs. Overall I like the series and it is different and interesting enough to hold my attention but what is it with these English shows and the slow pace and constant boring musical score? Sure, in spots, it seems appropriate and helps build suspense but a lot of the time it'll put you to sleep. It's like they don't want their shows to be too exciting or overly stimulating. Broadchurch was much the same way. I guess it's a good thing the shows themselves are good enough to help you get through the slow parts.

On 1/18/2018 at 6:48 PM, Dilly Dilly said:

So far i haven't liked the latest season of Black Mirror nearly as much as previous seasons.

Also put Wormwood on my list for some future viewing.  

Ha ha!  I think this season is the best season yet.  :shrug:

On 1/18/2018 at 10:08 AM, GSG said:

2018 blows. No GoT till 2019. No Stranger things till 2019. Now I have to wait till 2019 for season 2 of Dark. Wtf am I supposed to be watching?

@Comfortably Numb Did you finish watching Bright? Most of the reviews I saw said it was garbage :dunno  But I think I saw they are making a sequel

Yeah, I watched it twice. It's not the greatest movie ever but it's sure worth watching but I tend to like Will Smith movies and sci fi futuristic stuff. It's not as good as some of his other movies but the story is fairly unique and there sure are worse things you could do with 2 hours.

1 hour ago, Comfortably Numb said:

Made it all the way through Black Mirror. Ended up liking it a lot. Man that last episode “Black Museum” is really messed up. I mean most of them are a little bit jacked up but that one....

I watched the first episode of Black Mirror and it was one of the worst shows ever written. Basically, the plot is: let's see what would happen if there were a series of events that don't make sense because all the characters chose to do the dumbest thing possible. Like if Beavis and Butthead wrote a TV show.

6 hours ago, RedDenver said:

I watched the first episode of Black Mirror and it was one of the worst shows ever written. Basically, the plot is: let's see what would happen if there were a series of events that don't make sense because all the characters chose to do the dumbest thing possible. Like if Beavis and Butthead wrote a TV show.

Then it was over your head is all.