Netflix & streaming video stuff worth watching

You know, I had never sat down and watched an episode of "Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown" before.  Oh sure, I may have caught a few minutes here and there as I was grazing the channels.  But I've never seen an episode end to end.  Until tonight.  How could I not have appreciated this before?  It's great!  And seeing him on the show makes me all the more sad about Bourdain's untimely death.  

If you like reality baking, but also like to watch people fail miserably, check out Nailed It! on Netflix. The premise is that they have 3 amateur bakers come in to recreate cake masterpieces. The host is pretty hilarious too

• Plus1 2
11 minutes ago, GSG said:

If you like reality baking, but also like to watch people fail miserably, check out Nailed It! on Netflix. The premise is that they have 3 amateur bakers come in to recreate cake masterpieces. The host is pretty hilarious too

The Mrs and I were in tears at the 'pirate donut' and the Trump cake and flaming hot cheetos for lips.  Is season 2 available?

9 minutes ago, sho said:

The Mrs and I were in tears at the 'pirate donut' and the Trump cake and flaming hot cheetos for lips.  Is season 2 available?

We didn't make it that far yet. We watched up through the sushi cakes where the lady from Fort Collins (:w00t) won.

Looks like season 2 comes out June 29th!!

• Plus1 1

9 hours ago, Big Red 40 said:

Just finished up Dexter. Definitely a top 10 series for me. 

7 hours ago, sho said:

I loved that show until the last 2 seasons.

What a great dark comedy.  That Dexter, he was quite the cut up!  lulz

• Plus1 2
On 6/13/2018 at 10:36 PM, NUance said:

You know, I had never sat down and watched an episode of "Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown" before.  Oh sure, I may have caught a few minutes here and there as I was grazing the channels.  But I've never seen an episode end to end.  Until tonight.  How could I not have appreciated this before?  It's great!  And seeing him on the show makes me all the more sad about Bourdain's untimely death.  

I liked it, but it was the same show as Cook's Tour, The Layover and No Reservations.  He'd even go to the same places as he had in previous shows.  Once we watched the first couple, Parts Unknown lost its luster a little.