Netflix & streaming video stuff worth watching

5 hours ago, knapplc said:

Anyone watched Resident Alien? I just finished season 1 on Netflix. Is season 2 & 3 worth watching?

5 hours ago, teachercd said:

I might check this out.  

I watched the first season awhile back and enjoyed it but it started being a little predictable and redundant. I like Alan Tudyk (Firefly, Dodgeball) so I’ll prob try to finish it sometime.

9 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

I have not played the game and am not familiar with it but I was looking forward to this series based on the trailers I saw. I usually like post apocalyptic stuff. I guess I was expecting something a little different and more serious. I’m only 4 episodes in and 3 & 4 have been better but I wasn’t too impressed with the beginning. It’s an odd mix of being light and unserious but with serious violence mixed in. It’s growing on me but I’ll need to see more before I’ll say it’s good.

I would say it gets better. There were a couple episodes I didn't care for and I nearly stopped watching (I think eps 2 and 3 maybe).