Netflix & streaming video stuff worth watching

tpb.jpeg

I've been getting into Trailer Park Boys lately. Some pretty funny stuff. lol

It has to be pretty funny. I can't even look at that guy in the middle without laughing.

Bubbles is the man.

Nuance, wait until you see the episode where Bubbles gets a puppet who's name is Conky.

Nuance, wait until you see the episode where Bubbles gets a puppet who's name is Conky.

Ha ha! Some of the best parts are the Rickyisms. I'm going to try to work these into my conversation:

Fire Retarded = Flame Retardant

Swallow my Prize = Swallow my Pride

Peach'n'Cake = Piece of Cake

Sweet and Power Chicken = Sweet and Sour Chicken

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

trailer-park-boys_s4_ep04.jpg

I watched the Green Bastard wrestling episode last night. Classic!

Just finished the 7th and final season of TPB. Pretty funny series. Had a great last episode. Glad to see Conky make a return in the final few episodes. lol

I guess they made a couple of Trailerpark Boys movies. Might need to see if I can find a source to watch. Doubt that the video store has them, but you never know.

• 4 weeks later...

snatch.jpg

Just watched this last night. It's a GREAT flick. Can't believe I had not seen it before--it came out in 2000. (I saw a few minutes in the middle a while back, but hadn't seen the whole thing.) "Snatch" has the feel of a Cohen brothers movie. But it's not.

//Note to others: If you want to do a Google search for this I'd advise putting some other search terms in addition to the words "snatch" and "movie" --- maybe include "Brad Pitt" too. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Top Five List of Cartoons that I watch with a two and one-half year old kid:

1. Go, Diego, Go!

2. Spiderman (the ’67 collections is better than the ‘70s series)

3. Sesame Street //edit: Not a cartoon. But hey, it has puppets.

4. Fat Albert

5. Dora the Explorer / Bob the Builder (tie)

Honorable Mention: We’ve been watching episodes of the old 1960s cartoon, Jonny Quest on the Youtube. It’s a great cartoon that doesn’t get much mention.

I wish I could get him to watch stuff like Rocko’s Modern Life, Fairly Odd Parents, and Phineas and Ferb. But he just has no interest in these. He always want to watch SpongeBob instead, which I do my best to discourage. My own favorite is Archer. Too bad it’s totally inappropriate for a two year old.