Netflix & streaming video stuff worth watching

Sunny is probably my favorite sho on TV right now, the new episodes this season are pretty funny.

They've been hit and miss with me on Season 8. Definitely an improvement from 6 & 7 though.

Loved the Trash Crisis episode where they recycled all of their old, hilarious material. Very funny concept.

• 2 weeks later...

Second season of The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret just got on instant view. Very very funny show.

Yep, I was going to post that yesterday, but I forgot.

They also added the second season of Portlandia, which may not be for everyone, but I find it pretty damn funny.

My wife started watching Hart of Dixie...It's not to bad from what I have seen. The best part is that it has Rachel Bilson in it.

That might be good. I've been looking for another chick-flick series to watch with the Mrs. Since she won't watch comedies, sports shows, anything violent or racy--which is pretty much everything that's good on TV. :lol:

My wife started watching Hart of Dixie...It's not to bad from what I have seen. The best part is that it has Rachel Bilson in it.

That might be good. I've been looking for another chick-flick series to watch with the Mrs. Since she won't watch comedies, sports shows, anything violent or racy--which is pretty much everything that's good on TV. :lol:

i like watching the discovery channel shows on netflix with my wife. that is usually pretty non-controversial in the 'sker household.

i like watching the discovery channel shows on netflix with my wife. that is usually pretty non-controversial in the 'sker household.

These days my wife and I watch Desperate Housewives. She's not much of a TV connoisseur--It's the only thing she'll watch on Netflix. Okay, I said it and I'm out of the closet with it: I watch a chick-flick night-time soap opera. :facepalm:

These days my wife and I watch Desperate Housewives. She's not much of a TV connoisseur--It's the only thing she'll watch on Netflix. Okay, I said it and I'm out of the closet with it: I watch a chick-flick night-time soap opera. :facepalm:

My dad used to watch DH with my mom every Sunday until the series ended, so don't feel bad lol

snatch.jpg

Just watched this last night. It's a GREAT flick. Can't believe I had not seen it before--it came out in 2000. (I saw a few minutes in the middle a while back, but hadn't seen the whole thing.) "Snatch" has the feel of a Cohen brothers movie. But it's not.

//Note to others: If you want to do a Google search for this I'd advise putting some other search terms in addition to the words "snatch" and "movie" --- maybe include "Brad Pitt" too. :lol:

Try "Lock, Stock, & 2 Smoking Barrels". Pretty similar and very good as well.

Huge fan of Bill Hicks and Doug Stanhope stuff on there. I watched a horror flick called "VHS" a couple days ago. You can't really ever trust the reviews on there it seems. The second you get past the Blair Witch type beginning and the juvenille stuff at the beginning the short stories on "VHS" are pretty good I thought.

In the latest one, beginning on March 30 the streaming service lands all past seasons of Cartoon Network‘s Adventure Time, Ben 10, Regular Show, and Johnny Bravo, as well as Warner Bros Animation’s Green Lantern. It also will have Adult Swim shows Robot Chicken and Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Sony Pictures Television’s The Boondocks and Warner Bros Television’s Studio 2.0′s Childrens Hospital.

LINK