Netflix & streaming video stuff worth watching

In the latest one, beginning on March 30 the streaming service lands all past seasons of Cartoon Network‘s Adventure Time, Ben 10, Regular Show, and Johnny Bravo, as well as Warner Bros Animation’s Green Lantern. It also will have Adult Swim shows Robot Chicken and Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Sony Pictures Television’s The Boondocks and Warner Bros Television’s Studio 2.0′s Childrens Hospital.

LINK

Has anyone ever watched Adventure Time? I've heard it's pretty trippy

In the latest one, beginning on March 30 the streaming service lands all past seasons of Cartoon Network‘s Adventure Time, Ben 10, Regular Show, and Johnny Bravo, as well as Warner Bros Animation’s Green Lantern. It also will have Adult Swim shows Robot Chicken and Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Sony Pictures Television’s The Boondocks and Warner Bros Television’s Studio 2.0′s Childrens Hospital.

LINK

tumblr_lsmbftCSOu1qboa97o1_500.gif

Yeah, I happen to think it's a mildly awesome show. :lol:

LINK

Do I need to go to Colorado to get some supplies before I watch it? ;)

LINK

Do I need to go to Colorado to get some supplies before I watch it? ;)

tumblr_m67hbjPP8v1qkcqdyo1_500.png

Yeah. They got good bacon in Colorado.

LINK

Childrens Hospital is one of my favorites.

Peep Show is pretty funny. Netflix's license for the show expires February 1, though.

Watched a couple episodes of this. I wish I would've started out earlier so I could see them all. It's pretty good.

• 2 weeks later...