Netflix & streaming video stuff worth watching

Alternative to Netflix. For FREE!

"30 Full Movies on YouTube That Are Actually Good30 Full Movies on YouTube That Are Actually Good" LINK

Mostly a bunch of B-list movies, including:

Pineapple Express

Revolver

The Gods Must Be Crazy

Spun

The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

It Might Get Loud (documentary)

King Corn (documentary)

Restrepo (documentary)

B-list?! B-list?!

Ha ha! Look at the rest of the list. :lol:

I've seen:

Pineapple Express

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Kingpin

Biodome

Dogma

Anger Management

Godzilla

Armageddon

Inglorious Basterds

Inception

Drive

Hot Tub Time Machine

Fight Club

Those are all decent to good movies with the exception of Biodome and Godzilla. B-list. Pfffft.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone seen the new profiles roll out they announce a couple weeks ago? Its not an option on my account yet, regardless of device I use to log in.

I saw it on mine, but I'm the only one in my house, so I haven't used it. I did try using the Max service that they have. It took forever because the guy just talks incessantly

Has anyone seen the new profiles roll out they announce a couple weeks ago? Its not an option on my account yet, regardless of device I use to log in.

I saw it on mine, but I'm the only one in my house, so I haven't used it. I did try using the Max service that they have. It took forever because the guy just talks incessantly

I don't have that service either. I wonder how they are deciding this roll out. Clearly its not all accounts at once.

I don't have that service either. I wonder how they are deciding this roll out. Clearly its not all accounts at once.

It seems like Max might be only on PS3

It seems like Max might be only on PS3

We set up three profiles. One for each kid, and one for me. The Netflix suggestions aren't so psychotic now.

mad-men-silouhette.jpg

Watching old episodes of Mad Men. I was really into this show when it first came out. But I lost interest for some reason midway through the first season. I'll see if it catches my attention any better on the viewing redux.

Watching old episodes of Mad Men. I was really into this show when it first came out. But I lost interest for some reason midway through the first season. I'll see if it catches my attention any better on the viewing redux.

stick with it. it has some pretty great moments and even better payoffs.

Two episodes in. Okay so far. But really, how could anyone think short little buxom redhead Peggy Olson is attractive? I can't image being with a chick that homely unless she had both a flat head and a high suction throat. The flat head for resting your beer on afterwards. And the high suction throat for... well you get the picture.

Two episodes in. Okay so far. But really, how could anyone think short little buxom redhead Peggy Olson is attractive? I can't image being with a chick that homely unless she had both a flat head and a high suction throat. The flat head for resting your beer on afterwards. And the high suction throat for... well you get the picture.

cleaning up beer spills. i hear you loud and clear chief.

peggy is an anomaly. she starts out pretty homily, but steadily gets more attractive.