Netflix & streaming video stuff worth watching

Luther (Gritty Brit show)

Orange is the new black

The "up" series(Also Brit, starts with 7up and so far to 56up a Documentary. every seven years for the last 49 years several people from different classes in life are visited to see how their life's is turning out. Pretty fascinating, from some being rich to average to a bit mad.

Jack Taylor another Brit Crime Drama

Tudors

Orange is the new black

The "up" series(Also Brit, starts with 7up and so far to 56up a Documentary. every seven years for the last 49 years several people from different classes in life are visited to see how their life's is turning out. Pretty fascinating, from some being rich to average to a bit mad.

Tudors

Lilyhammer is another pretty good series that's not on that list. Also, The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest. And even 30 Rock.

Orange is the new black

Tudors

Lilyhammer is another pretty good series that's not on that list. Also, The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest. And even 30 Rock.

Yes Lilyhammer was a good surprise, also the Dragon tattoo trilogy is very good. Really my Netflix queue is ridiculous overall. This month, Sons of Anarchy starts with Homeland on Showtime, there is so much good content lately.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seasons were added for The League and Portlandia not too long ago. If you like Coen brothers movies, check out Miller's Crossing and Barton Fink. They're not my favorites because they lack the humor of some of the Coens' other movies, but they have their moments.

Coincidentally, I just watch Miller's Crossing for the first time last night. It was decent. Not great, but solid entertainment. Which proves to me that even the least of the Coen brother's work is better than the majority of movies out there. I have yet to watch a Coen brothers movie that I didn't like.

Barton Fink took me three views to remotely understand and even now I feel like I miss things. That movie is just so memorizing, need to give it another view.

Barton Fink is one I wasn't wild about but I got the sense a lot went over my head. I wish Netflix would cut a deal with NBC/Universal to get Blood Simple.

• Fire 1