Netflix & streaming video stuff worth watching

I finally watched the 2nd season of The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret, and I'm sorry I did. The first season was pretty WTF, but still had funny moments. The second season was just WTF WTF WTF. It didn't even make sense at times.

I finally watched the 2nd season of The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret, and I'm sorry I did. The first season was pretty WTF, but still had funny moments. The second season was just WTF WTF WTF. It didn't even make sense at times.

i love david cross and watched the first season. was underwhelmed. watched 2 mins. of the second season and remembered that it was not worth my time. i gave up and should have much sooner.

i think a lot of people liked it, but i never got its appeal. david cross wanted it to be a large farce and it just never landed. i think people who say they like it just do because they do not want to admit that the emperor was naked.

Bill Burr has a new standup on Netflix. If you haven't seen his "Let It Go" special, watch that first and then watch the new one called "You People Are All The Same"

Bill burr is my favorite comic of all time. He also has a special called "Why Do I Do This" which should,be on Netflix as well. Hilarious stuff.

Bill Burr has a new standup on Netflix. If you haven't seen his "Let It Go" special, watch that first and then watch the new one called "You People Are All The Same"

Bill burr is my favorite comic of all time. He also has a special called "Why Do I Do This" which should,be on Netflix as well. Hilarious stuff.

I saw it on there last night. Definitely in my Instant Queue.

I watched the first episode of The Riches last night. Weird show.

Watched the very first episode of the original Twilight Zone last night (in the wee hours of the morning, actually). It's amazing how great that show is considering it's fifty years old.

that is probably my favorite show. they have some real classic episodes that formed the genre. what is more impressive is how much rod sterling worked and with so little, at that.

just started watching 'comic book men'. it is all right. interesting enough to watch before bed. also, just saw 'phineas and ferb'; that show is great.

Watched the very first episode of the original Twilight Zone last night (in the wee hours of the morning, actually). It's amazing how great that show is considering it's fifty years old.

that is probably my favorite show. they have some real classic episodes that formed the genre. what is more impressive is how much rod sterling worked and with so little, at that.

just started watching 'comic book men'. it is all right. interesting enough to watch before bed. also, just saw 'phineas and ferb'; that show is great.

I'm curious, what is your fav episode of Twilight? I like the episode "What You Need" about the little old peddler guy with a suitcase of junk who sells things to people that they really need--before they need it. LINK I also like "Mr. Bevis", the guy with the good fairly looking out for him. LINK There's LOTS of great Twilight episodes.

I'm curious, what is your fav episode of Twilight? I like the episode "What You Need" about the little old peddler guy with a suitcase of junk who sells things to people that they really need--before they need it. LINK I also like "Mr. Bevis", the guy with the good fairly looking out for him. LINK There's LOTS of great Twilight episodes.

my favorite is probably a tie between 'the monsters are due on maple street' and 'time enough at last'. close seconds would be 'nick of time' and 'nightmare at 20,000 feet' (both starring william shatner). 'eye of the beholder' is pretty iconic as well.

i just like to think what it would have been like to watch it was it was first airing. what an incredible show and to watch it while you were young and imaginative. not to mention the pertinent and poignant morals and lessons.

edit: i really like the 'hitchhiker' because inger stevens is really cute.

I really wish i had loads of free time. I do have lots, and use a lot of it on my PS3 or Netflix but i still wish i had more to power through what i want to accomplish. First off, i never really had full appreciation of Netflix until my roommates introduced me to few T.V series that i had never really watched. I don't really watch movies on it, unless there is a decent one that i haven't seen, but it is excellent for T.V shows. So without further adu this is what i have watched and or need to finish.

Friday Night Lights: Seasons 1-5, 76 episodes, 43 minutes per episode

Finished seasons 1-3, 50 episodes, Approx 33.8 Hours

Need to finish seasons 4-5, 26 episodes, Approx 18.6 Hours or .775 Days

How I Met Your Mother: Seasons 1-7, 160 episodes, 22 minutes per episode

Finished seasons 1-3, 64 episodes, Approx 23.5 Hours

Need to finish seasons 4-7, 96 episodes, Approx 35.2 Hours or 1.5 Days

The Office: Seasons 1-8, 169 episodes, 22 minutes per episode

Need to finish seasons 1-8, 169 episodes, Approx 62 Hours or 2.6 Days

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia: Seasons 1-7, 83 episodes, 22 minutes per episode

Need to finish seasons 1-7, 83 episodes, Approx 30.4 Hours or 1.25 Days

Lost: Seasons 1-6, 125 episodes, 43 minutes per episode

Need to finish seasons 1-6, 125 episodes, Approx 89.6 Hours or 3.7 Days

CSI Miami: Seasons 1-10, 238 episodes, 43 minutes per episode

Need to finish seasons 1-10, 238 episodes, Approx 170.6 Hours or 7 Days

That is my goal so far is to somehow get through all of this. If anyone would have any info or recommendations, i am considering Weeds, Parks and Rec, Prison Break, Storage Wars, or Trailer park boys.

I have already completed the entire seasons of Breaking Bad, American Horror Story, Pawn Stars, The League, Workaholics, Family Guy, South Park, and Futurama.

Wow there is way too much sh#t on Netflix and not enough time.

I am giving the new show Netflix made called House of Cards. Pretty slick political show. I will watch anything with Spacey though.

The original BBC series (House of Cards Trilogy) is on Netflix, too. The first installment is excellent and definitely worth watching. The other two are OK but not great.