Selling my Nebraska collectibles!

jauken

HI all

I'm selling a few of my Nebraska Collectables. Thought I'd give someone on the board a chance to buy them before I put them on eBay. I am selling the following

Nebraska 1995 FedEx Orange Bowl Football new in box. I don't know if it inflates or not. I haven't touched it in 15 years.

I am selling a FedEx Orange Bowl Patch from NU game vs Miami 1994 National Champ game. It's about a 2 by 2 inch patch of the or range bowl mascot.

Selling 3 NU GO BIG RED patches from 1950s I believe

I am selling my 1993 FedEx orange bowl pin from NU vs Fl State. Has mascot and teams listed on it.

I am selling a 1970 Nebraska National Champs pin. It's a big circle pin..

Selling a 1950s Nebraska helmet pin. A 1990s NU helmet pin, a small Nebraska regent pin, a Nebraska 1995 back to back helmet pin with NU helmet on it, and a 1997 Fiesta bowl helmet pin with NU and Florida helmets on it

Selling a 1965 undefeated season coin with necklace

And finally about 25 to 30 NU Harry Husker placemats from 1971 season

If interested email me at jauken@yahoo.com. I can provide pictures for interested parties. I will sell everything to one person or can piecemeal it out if u want only one thing.

Jeff

Mlb51. I'm sorry I didn't understand your question. I think your asking why am I selling these things? Well most of them were bought when I was single and bought a lot of stuff on eBay form my collection. I got married since then and now have to give up some things for things that will help my family. I am not selling everything I own NU wise. Still a big fan. I just thought I'd sell it to a NU fan here who would love it vs eBay.

Mlb51. I'm sorry I didn't understand your question. I think your asking why am I selling these things? Well most of them were bought when I was single and bought a lot of stuff on eBay form my collection. I got married since then and now have to give up some things for things that will help my family. I am not selling everything I own NU wise. Still a big fan. I just thought I'd sell it to a NU fan here who would love it vs eBay.

Yes. Sorry for not reading what I was posting. I fully understand the sacrifices we make for our families. Wish I could afford to buy some of your things. Good luck and God Bless.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes. Sorry for not reading what I was posting. I fully understand the sacrifice's we make for our families. Wish I could afford to buy some of your thing's. Good luck and God Bless.

maybe's you's could's make's some's extra's money's selling's some's of's your's extra's apostrophe's

Yes. Sorry for not reading what I was posting. I fully understand the sacrifice's we make for our families. Wish I could afford to buy some of your thing's. Good luck and God Bless.

maybe's you's could's make's some's extra's money's selling's some's of's your's extra's apostrophe's

Went back and fixed it for ya.