SIGNED WR Kevin Gladney

Nexus

• 2 months later...

• 1 month later...

Says he doesn't know hardly anything about Nebraska... the only reason he is visiting is because the coaches have guaranteed him he will love it. We match up very nicely with what he says he wants in a school and everything he has been impressed with at the schools he's visited so far we have something that's 10x better. He is really going into his visit blind, not knowing what to expect so I have a feeling he will be blown away. His top priorities for a school? Academics, how they treat/have relationships with their players, and the offense. Nebraska passes all three. He could very well be ours.

i wonder why he is visiting the 11th of june when junior day is on the 16th.

Because the Junior Day is invite only. Expect that date to be filled with more "high priority" kids

Zach Hannon is visting for the 2nd Junior day.

If Iowa is the only competition then I am not worried. We get him here for a game and they have him visit for a game then there really will be nothing to worry about. Iowa's roster is in chaos and if they didnt have a schedule that was on the easier side this year they would struggle to win 5 games.