Hamburgers Or Cheeseburgers

Roxy15

I saw this on Food Network in one of Guy's episodes and wanted to try it out to see if it worked..and it does. One thing about making hamburgers..you can put in whatever you want, so add tomatoes, lettuce and onion on the bun, etc. Swiss Mushroom Bacon Burgers are one of my favorites. Check at your local grocery store for Amazing Taste Hamburger Seasoning..it is good to put in hamburgers. I know Albertson's sells it for sure. I added chopped onion. I prefer hamburgers grilled and the buns toasted..but..just fried them last night. So make them on how you like them, etc. Just thought I would share that using a peanut butter lid works great to make even hamburgers.

Special tools:

• 1 round mold (lid to a peanut butter jar or other round container recommended)
  • 1 sheet plastic wrap

Directions

Divide ground beef into approximately 2 equal portions. Set aside. Line round mold with plastic wrap. Pat half of the ground beef into the round mold. Layer with cheese and bacon, being careful not to go too close to the edges. Cover with other half of the ground beef. Press down edges of ground beef together to seal. Remove pattie from mold and pan fry over medium heat in 2 tablespoons of oil. Serve plain or on a bun.

• Fire 1