Game Review
38NebraskavsNorthwestern17
October 18, 2014 | 6:30 PM | BTN
Game Preview
Nebraskavs.Rutgers
A warm welcome to our visiting Scarlet Knights fans!
October 25, 2014 | 11:00 AM | ESPN2
- - - - -

Santorum Warns about Satan

• You cannot reply to this topic
180 replies to this topic

#1 Husker_x

The Bobfather

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,396 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:20 AM

SANTORUM'S SATAN WARNING
Tue Feb 21 2012 09:27:20 ET

"Satan has his sights on the United States of America!" Republican presidential hopeful Rick Santorum has declared.

"Satan is attacking the great institutions of America, using those great vices of pride, vanity, and sensuality as the root to attack all of the strong plants that has so deeply rooted in the American tradition."

The former senator from Pennsylvania warned in 2008 how politics and government are falling to Satan.

"This is a spiritual war. And the Father of Lies has his sights on what you would think the Father of Lies would have his sights on: a good, decent, powerful, influential country - the United States of America. If you were Satan, who would you attack in this day and age?"

"He attacks all of us and he attacks all of our institutions."

Santorum made the provocative comments to students at Ave Maria University in Florida.

The White House contender described how Satan is even taking hold of some religions.

"We look at the shape of mainline Protestantism in this country and it is in shambles, it is gone from the world of Christianity as I see it."

Developing...

:facepalm:

Posted Image

#2 knapplc

Legend

• Mods
  • 31,875 posts

HB Donor Silver

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:23 AM

This is your Republican front-runner. By ten percentage points, according to daily tracking polls done over the weekend.

clEdF.png

skin_fetch.jpg

#3 zoogies

Legend

• Mods
  • 15,477 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:24 AM

Ah, geez.

:(

2w7mzox.png

#4 walksalone

Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,624 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:47 AM

SANTORUM'S SATAN WARNING

"Satan has his sights on the United States of America!" Republican presidential hopeful Rick Santorum has declared.

"Satan is attacking the great institutions of America, using those great vices of pride, vanity, and sensuality as the root to attack all of the strong plants that has so deeply rooted in the American tradition."

The former senator from Pennsylvania warned in 2008 how politics and government are falling to Satan.

"This is a spiritual war. And the Father of Lies has his sights on what you would think the Father of Lies would have his sights on: a good, decent, powerful, influential country - the United States of America. If you were Satan, who would you attack in this day and age?"

Santorum made the provocative comments to students at Ave Maria University in Florida.

The White House contender described how Satan is even taking hold of some religions.

"We look at the shape of mainline Protestantism in this country and it is in shambles, it is gone from the world of Christianity as I see it."

Developing...

And the name of that Satan???

Posted Image

I shall fear no evil, for the shadow is mine, and so is the valley...

91e743ec-27f5-47cf-a036-7ccd145c5326_zps0000406_war-stories-and-free-beer_160.pnphoto_zpsa3cd0d9b.jpg

#FireTimBeck

#5 Sub-Husker

All American

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:10 PM

This is your Republican front-runner. By ten percentage points, according to daily tracking polls done over the weekend.

Bill Maher...

Half of me sees Rick Santorum and says, bring it on, he could never win! Other half says, f#*k, I don't put anything past this stupid country.

#6 It'sNotAFakeID

The Bobfather

• Members
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 03:04 PM

If Santorum wins...I will leave this country--I don't want to be associated with it anymore if someone like Rick Santorum can win an election.

zS5W26m.pngzd8AQZL.jpgmFRoJ5d.jpg

#7 Sub-Husker

All American

• Members
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 03:19 PM

If Santorum wins...I will leave this country--I don't want to be associated with it anymore if someone like Rick Santorum can win an election.

What about the Vulture, or the Newt?

#8 308_Husker

All American

• Members
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:00 PM

Frankly, after seeing this kind of stuff and how unorganized the Republicans are this election, I welcome another term for Obama.

EDIT: Just had to say it: Santorum is a f'ing idiot.

#9 Hoosker

Grad Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,120 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:08 PM

Bill Maher...

Half of me sees Rick Santorum and says, bring it on, he could never win! Other half says, f#*k, I don't put anything past this stupid country.

I know Maher is quite smug at times, but he's spot on with most of his points.

You mind if I tag along? I will have no faith in the American public if that man is granted access to the nuclear codes.

#10 knapplc

Legend

• Mods
  • 31,875 posts

HB Donor Silver

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:13 PM

I don't care how spot-on Maher is. He's a terribly mean-spirited person. I have watched very little of his show and every time I do I feel the need to disinfect myself. Ick.

clEdF.png

skin_fetch.jpg

#11 Hoosker

Grad Assistant

• Members
  • 2,120 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:18 PM

I don't care how spot-on Maher is. He's a terribly mean-spirited person. I have watched very little of his show and every time I do I feel the need to disinfect myself. Ick.

I'd be mean spirited too if my job was to talk about these yahoos running for president.

He's right far more than he's wrong IMO. Bill knows his stuff.

#12 Lil' Red

All Conference

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:34 PM

I think that Santorum might be right. The fact that he is the leading Republican candidate surely means that our country is going to hell :facepalm:

#13 knapplc

Legend

• Mods
  • 31,875 posts

HB Donor Silver

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:38 PM

I'd be mean spirited too if my job was to talk about these yahoos running for president.

Stephen Colbert does it, and he's not mean. I think you'd be more like Stephen, not Bill.

clEdF.png

skin_fetch.jpg

#14 strigori

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,811 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:40 PM

SANTORUM'S SATAN WARNING

Developing...

So he just said that anyone not Catholic is working for Satan...
All I know, is heroes come and villains go, just give the lunatic a chance.

#15 JJHusker1

Head Coach

• Members
  • 4,382 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:49 PM

Well call me the crazy one. I don't necessarily have a problem with Santorum "thinking" this way but I have a big problem with any politician who thinks they can state these types of views out loud and not expect negative repercussions. The republican contenders are so inept it would almost be laughable IF we didn't truly need some leadership for this country. Unfortunately I think we will be subjected to 4 more years of Obama's "blame the repubs, blame Bush, blame anybody but me" BS and country dividing rhetoric. And, 4 more years of nobody working together to solve any real problems. The media is going to get exactly what they have wanted all along; Romney vs Obama. I just don't like Romney and I think they know most of the country is just lukewarm at best on him. He is just too much of a smooth politician type to cause any excitement. He reminds me of a conservative John Kerry. No, that's not intended as any type of compliment.
Palin. check
Cain. check
Newt. check
Santorum. in progress but realistically off the list. check.
Did I forget anyone else before Romney gets the nomination?
We might all have to leave the country. If the combined collection of clowns that have recently been elected or running for President is the best we can do in this country, God help us.

sjj27.pngNebraska_Cornhuskers-300x225.jpgsjj27alt.png

#16 Sub-Husker

All American

• Members
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:16 PM

We might all have to leave the country. If the combined collection of clowns that have recently been elected or running for President is the best we can do in this country, God help us.

We've been doing that for over 200 years, let's give Satan a chance.

#17 Husker_x

The Bobfather

• Members
  • 5,396 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:20 PM

I guess I take some small comfort in the fact that no longer can a public figure stand up and spout this drivel--drivel which would, by the way, still be acceptable in mainstream churches--and not instantly be given a lot of sideways glances. One step for rational civilization at a time.

Posted Image

#18 JJHusker1

Head Coach

• Members
  • 4,382 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:40 PM

LOL. I think we might agree on this one. He couldn't screw it up any worse.....

sjj27.pngNebraska_Cornhuskers-300x225.jpgsjj27alt.png

#19 Hoosker

Grad Assistant

• Members
  • 2,120 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:42 PM

Stephen Colbert does it, and he's not mean. I think you'd be more like Stephen, not Bill.

Oh I love Colbert. He and Jon Stewart are down right awesome. I just follow Maher more because of his stance on religion. I respect his opinions on more than just politics.

#20 johnnyrodgers20

Blackshirt

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 959 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:49 AM

Bill Maher knows nothing! He knows what you want to hear and leave it at that. eyeswear2allthatsholy
Resident Pope

#21 johnnyrodgers20

Blackshirt

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 959 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:53 AM

Didn't we do that in '08?!?!?! :laughpound
Resident Pope

#22 Hoosker

Grad Assistant

• Members
  • 2,120 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:17 AM

Bill Maher knows nothing! He knows what you want to hear and leave it at that. eyeswear2allthatsholy

Knowing your religious beliefs, I'm guessing your opinion has a lot to do with his stance on religion, I could find videos all over YouTube of him hitting the nail on the head, but I'm curious as to what proof you have of him knowing "nothing" or if that's just your opinion because he despises religion.

#23 matthew_m_g

Head Coach

• Members
  • 4,015 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:49 AM

Well, I guess that explains the telephone survey I got last night asking for thoughts on Satan as a viable Republican presidential candidate.

And considering the field this election cycle, I responded favorably--at least Satan is upfront and honest about his intentions.

A Texas Tech fan asked me "Since Beebe is gone, will you come back to the Big XII?" I replied, "Why would we move back to the slums just because the slumlord was fired?"

aeNQg8W_700b_v1.jpg

#24 johnnyrodgers20

Blackshirt

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 959 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:47 AM

Well, I guess that explains the telephone survey I got last night asking for thoughts on Satan as a viable Republican presidential candidate.

And considering the field this election cycle, I responded favorably--at least Satan is upfront and honest about his intentions.

Yeah but do we need four more years of it!?!?? :ahhhhhhhh
Resident Pope

#25 knapplc

Legend

• Mods
  • 31,875 posts

HB Donor Silver

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:10 PM

Whether we "need" it or not isn't relevant. We're going to get it.

There was a whisper campaign recently by some Republican insiders asking whether they shouldn't have yet another new entry into the race at this late stage, since none of the current candidates are electable. Just astounding.

clEdF.png

skin_fetch.jpg

#26 BIGREDIOWAN

Legend

• Mods
  • 25,083 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:12 PM

This guy is a moron and I've disliked him from the beginning....................I'm an independent by the way.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#27 The Dude

Legend

• Members
  • 11,780 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:21 AM

Knowing your religious beliefs, I'm guessing your opinion has a lot to do with his stance on religion, I could find videos all over YouTube of him hitting the nail on the head, but I'm curious as to what proof you have of him knowing "nothing" or if that's just your opinion because he despises religion.

I agree with some of what Maher says. His PETA nonsense and pharmaceutical conspiracy theory retardation makes it hard for me to stand him.

As for the topic at hand, yeah Santorum is a crazy a-hole.
Posted Image
#Entitled

"Everything we've asked for, we've gotten." - Bo Pelini

#28 carlfense

Legend

• Members
  • 12,081 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:37 AM

Posted Image
"Nebraska has no beaches, mountains or stay-forever good weather. But the loyalty of ticket-buying, check-writing Husker fans is a natural resource that has sustained high-quality athletics in Lincoln for the past 50 years.

That fan devotion is a priceless commodity." -Lee Barfknecht

#29 matthew_m_g

Head Coach

• Members
  • 4,015 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:20 AM

There was a whisper campaign recently by some Republican insiders asking whether they shouldn't have yet another new entry into the race at this late stage, since none of the current candidates are electable. Just astounding.

Last time there was a successful whisper campaign, Liza Minnelli got pissed, and pigs and frogs were allowed to legally wed in New York.

A Texas Tech fan asked me "Since Beebe is gone, will you come back to the Big XII?" I replied, "Why would we move back to the slums just because the slumlord was fired?"

aeNQg8W_700b_v1.jpg

#30 johnnyrodgers20

Blackshirt

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 959 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:06 AM

Will you leave a forwarding address so we can write? :wasted
Resident Pope

#31 johnnyrodgers20

Blackshirt

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 959 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:13 AM

I agree with some of what Maher says. His PETA nonsense and pharmaceutical conspiracy theory retardation makes it hard for me to stand him.

As for the topic at hand, yeah Santorum is a crazy a-hole.

His social issues are a bit out of the mainstream but he is a solid conservative and our economy is our biggest concern IMO! This contraception issue is just a smoke screen started by oBUMa because he was losing in the polls. What would really change under Santorum if he is elected POTUS? He isn't going to make contraception illegal, He isn't going to overturn Roe v. Wade and he isn't going to have camera in every household to check on your contraception method. This was just a ploy by the white house to get his numbers up and it worked. The GOP fell for it hook, line and sinker.

If Santorum won the election the economy and foreign policy would most likely change and nothing that had to do with social issues. -_-
Resident Pope

#32 johnnyrodgers20

Blackshirt

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 959 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:15 AM

Last time there was a successful whisper campaign, Liza Minnelli got pissed, and pigs and frogs were allowed to legally wed in New York.

I didn't know pigs and frogs could marry, would there offspring be frigs. That make sense though because I have heard the word friggin' for years and wondered about its source!! chuckleshuffle
Resident Pope

#33 Lil' Red

All Conference

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:44 PM

His social issues are a bit out of the mainstream but he is a solid conservative and our economy is our biggest concern IMO! This contraception issue is just a smoke screen started by oBUMa because he was losing in the polls. What would really change under Santorum if he is elected POTUS? He isn't going to make contraception illegal, He isn't going to overturn Roe v. Wade and he isn't going to have camera in every household to check on your contraception method. This was just a ploy by the white house to get his numbers up and it worked. The GOP fell for it hook, line and sinker.

If Santorum won the election the economy and foreign policy would most likely change and nothing that had to do with social issues. -_-

He might not make contraception illegal but he wants to let states have the right to do that.

The state has a right to do that, I have never questioned that the state has a right to do that. It is not a constitutional right, the state has the right to pass whatever statues they have.

http://thinkprogress...-birth-control/

According to this quote he definitely wants Roe v. Wade overturned.

"I don’t believe they decided that correctly. In my view, Roe v. Wade was improperly decided. It was based upon that same principle. And in my view, if we had justices like Roberts, Alito, Thomas, and Scalia, and more justices like that, they might well decide to return this issue to states as opposed to saying it’s in the federal Constitution,” Romney said. “Do I believe the Supreme Court should overturn Roe v. Wade? Yes, I do.”

http://www.lifenews....-be-overturned/

#34 jsneb83

Head Coach

• Members
  • 4,525 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:24 PM

Ah come on, how can this guy be bad

Posted Image

catch-of-the-year-candidate---jordan-wes
"Not the victory but the action; Not the goal but the game; In the deed the glory"

#35 husker_99

Assistant Coach

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:57 PM

He might not make contraception illegal but he wants to let states have the right to do that.

The state has a right to do that, I have never questioned that the state has a right to do that. It is not a constitutional right, the state has the right to pass whatever statues they have.

"I don’t believe they decided that correctly. In my view, Roe v. Wade was improperly decided. It was based upon that same principle. And in my view, if we had justices like Roberts, Alito, Thomas, and Scalia, and more justices like that, they might well decide to return this issue to states as opposed to saying it’s in the federal Constitution,” Romney said. “Do I believe the Supreme Court should overturn Roe v. Wade? Yes, I do.”

Bush wanted to overturn Roe vs Wade but he never did it even with 8 years in office and electing Supreme Court Justices.

#36 husker_99

Assistant Coach

• Banned
  • 2,754 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:04 PM

Actually it was around the 50's when the government got all religious on us. It seems since that time is when our country started to slide and nujotbs got too much power. In God We Trust didn't appear on money before then and managed just fine.

#37 strigori

Head Coach

• Members
  • 4,811 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:20 PM

Bush wanted to overturn Roe vs Wade but he never did it even with 8 years in office and electing Supreme Court Justices.

Bush, like most of the GOP, talks a big game on it, but don't actually want to overturn it. That is one of the GOP's biggest 'wedge' issues, and one of the fastest ways to motivate the 'base.' No way do they want to remove such a big tool.

#38 strigori

Head Coach

• Members
  • 4,811 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:23 PM

Actually it was around the 50's when the government got all religious on us. It seems since that time is when our country started to slide and nujotbs got too much power. In God We Trust didn't appear on money before then and managed just fine.

McCarthy and all that ilk and terror of the commies...

Hell, that is still something the right uses to rile people up. Just replace 'commies' with 'socalists'

#39 johnnyrodgers20

Blackshirt

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 959 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 07:29 AM

Unfortunately, just the opposite is true, as soon as we started taking God out fo the schools is when our country started to slide. I bleieve you stated in the fifties, coincidentally, the first case on here was in 1948, didn't take long for some results did it? Here are some important court cases that basically removed God from the school. eyeswear2allthatsholy

http://www.afa.net/B...x?id=2147486481
Resident Pope

#40 johnnyrodgers20

Blackshirt

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 959 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 07:32 AM

You can not be serious and think he is going to make contraceptions illegal, really? Most conservatives do want Roe v Wade overturned but I am sure he is going to worry about the economy before any social issues IF he is ever elected. :hmmph
Resident Pope

#41 johnnyrodgers20

Blackshirt

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 959 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:12 AM

Hell, that is still something the right uses to rile people up. Just replace 'commies' with 'socalists'

People on the left don't get riled up do they, saying the GOP want old people to die or showing them throwing them over a cliff, the POTUS saying they want autisitc children to fend for themselves.
Yeah, the left doesn't get riled up do they, have a look! :sarcasm

http://michellemalki...imer-2000-2010/
Resident Pope

#42 carlfense

Legend

• Members
  • 12,081 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:40 AM

You can not be serious and think he is going to make contraceptions illegal, really? Most conservatives do want Roe v Wade overturned but I am sure he is going to worry about the economy before any social issues IF he is ever elected. :hmmph

Why would you think that? The campaigns and the GOP Congressional record sure indicates otherwise.
"Nebraska has no beaches, mountains or stay-forever good weather. But the loyalty of ticket-buying, check-writing Husker fans is a natural resource that has sustained high-quality athletics in Lincoln for the past 50 years.

#43 johnnyrodgers20

Blackshirt

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 959 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:52 AM

Why would you think that? The campaigns and the GOP Congressional record sure indicates otherwise.

I believe even if he wanted to go after contraception and abortion bigger issues get in the way. Not enough time in the day to all that needs to get done IMO. chuckleshuffle
Resident Pope

#44 matthew_m_g

Head Coach

• Members
  • 4,015 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:52 AM

People on the left don't get riled up do they, saying the GOP want old people to die or showing them throwing them over a cliff, the POTUS saying they want autisitc children to fend for themselves.
Yeah, the left doesn't get riled up do they, have a look! :sarcasm

http://michellemalki...imer-2000-2010/

Yet, when you cut through the derp on the Michelle Malkin link, there's only one example of an extremest act or rhetoric being committed by a politician belonging to the Democratic party in that example.

Contrast that with the extremist rhetoric and zealotry coming from the GOP candidates and politicians themselves on a daily basis, and there's a significant difference. While the Michelle Malkin items were done mostly by private citizens who identified as Deomcrats, the extreme acts and rhetoric the candidates and representatives are engaged in is tacitly endorsed by the GOP, as these people are official, sanctioned representatives of the GOP.

Big difference, but one that will never be illustrated on a Michelle Malkin link.

aeNQg8W_700b_v1.jpg

#45 johnnyrodgers20

Blackshirt

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 959 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:02 AM

Matt Quote:

Yet, when you cut through the derp on the Michelle Malkin link, there's only one example of an extremest act or rhetoric being committed by a politician belonging to the Democratic party in that example.

Contrast that with the extremist rhetoric and zealotry coming from the GOP candidates and politicians themselves on a daily basis, and there's a significant difference. While the Michelle Malkin items were done mostly by private citizens who identified as Deomcrats, the extreme acts and rhetoric the candidates and representatives are engaged in is tacitly endorsed by the GOP, as these people are official, sanctioned representatives of the GOP.

Big difference, but one that will never be illustrated on a Michelle Malkin link.

Show me the GOP representitvies that have acted like this. And there are many liberals who have said very hateful things to try to paint the GOP as the bad guys is an uphillfight. eyeswear2allthatsholy
Resident Pope

#46 husker_99

Assistant Coach

• Banned
  • 2,754 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:11 AM

Unfortunately, just the opposite is true, as soon as we started taking God out fo the schools is when our country started to slide. I bleieve you stated in the fifties, coincidentally, the first case on here was in 1948, didn't take long for some results did it? Here are some important court cases that basically removed God from the school. eyeswear2allthatsholy

http://www.afa.net/B...x?id=2147486481

All you did was provide a link that established that religious people were trying to get involved with school like Intelligent Design from 1948 onward. School is for learning about facts and philosophy and stuff not about invoking faith in religion. Let's get schools back to what they were intended do which was teach but instead we have a religious right pushing their way into schools to force their view.

#47 carlfense

Legend

• Members
  • 12,081 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:12 AM

I believe even if he wanted to go after contraception and abortion bigger issues get in the way. Not enough time in the day to all that needs to get done IMO. chuckleshuffle

Aren't there bigger issues right now? It sure hasn't stopped the GOP from waging a political and legal battle against a broad and non-specific regulation . . . one that they supported a decade ago.

#48 matthew_m_g

Head Coach

• Members
  • 4,015 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:31 AM

Show me the GOP representitvies that have acted like this. And there are many liberals who have said very hateful things to try to paint the GOP as the bad guys is an uphillfight. eyeswear2allthatsholy

Ahhh, so we're engaging in the tactic of willful ignorance again? Turn off Fox News for a week and watch some real news, and you're bound to be flush with examples--it is an election year, after all. :|

And frankly, I think Strigori already gave you a significant, historical example that you conveniently ignored and simply replied with your link 'o derp--Republican Joesph McCarthy and the Red Scare--an event that did more damage to this country through the use of rhetoric and slander/libel to Americans than all of the examples highlighted in your Malkin derpfest link combined.

aeNQg8W_700b_v1.jpg

#49 johnnyrodgers20

Blackshirt

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 959 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:31 AM

Aren't there bigger issues right now? It sure hasn't stopped the GOP from waging a political and legal battle against a broad and non-specific regulation . . . one that they supported a decade ago.

Yes, there are bigger issues, who asked the question at the debate, one of the candidates or the media? :hmmph
Resident Pope

#50 johnnyrodgers20

Blackshirt

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 959 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:36 AM

Ahhh, so we're engaging in the tactic of willful ignorance again? Turn off Fox News for a week and watch some real news, and you're bound to be flush with examples--it is an election year, after all. :|

And frankly, I think Strigori already gave you a significant, historical example that you conveniently ignored and simply replied with your link 'o derp--Republican Joesph McCarthy and the Red Scare--an event that did more damage to this country through the use of rhetoric and slander/libel to Americans than all of the examples highlighted in your Malkin derpfest link combined.

I love your cute little derp word, cute!! McCarthy was a nutjob and did a lot of damage to our country, that doesn't excuse other bad behavior you so easily just term derp when it doesn't fit your little world. There are many other examples of the extreme left hurting our country. I gave you one little site, look around if you have the guts to really look at your side and what it is doing. And you need to try and watch a little Fox, you really need to have a different view yourself!! :wasted
Resident Pope

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users