SIGNED OT Zach Hannon

Warrior10

Visiting March 15-17 with Michael Rose tagging along.

Talks about what he's looking for in a school:

“First things first in my college search is academics,” Hannon said. “As far as the program, I want to go to a place where the coach is a good guy and everybody wants to win a championship. I want to be at a place where I can play the best competition and put myself in the best opportunity possible.”

not that it is the end all be all, but Hannons parents are both MU alums. They meet there on campus. Hannon's dad worked as an equipment manager for the football team while in school and while doing that became really good friends with a MU WR by the name of Andy Hill. The same Andy Hill that has coached at MU for the last 16 years and is the lead recruiter in KC.

Just an FYI, I thought I would pass along

not that it is the end all be all, but Hannons parents are both MU alums. They meet there on campus. Hannon's dad worked as an equipment manager for the football team while in school and while doing that became really good friends with a MU WR by the name of Andy Hill. The same Andy Hill that has coached at MU for the last 16 years and is the lead recruiter in KC.

Just an FYI, I thought I would pass along

Haha, maybe my feeling was premature.