QB Aaron Bailey [Illinois Commit]

Nexus

yeah redreign on huskermax has proven to be one of the most reliable sources there are when it comes to nebraska recruiting

You do realize he gets most of his info from Huskersonline, and HB? I've seen him post stuff that either myself or another poster (PaulCrewe, jsneb, corncraze, Nexus) just posted.

And if ya really want to go out on a limb with calling a guy N, pretty sure I saw Natter would be in about 2 months ago right after junior days. Believe the post even said the spring visit would be when it happened. That mofo was some kind of prophet or just really effing lucky. Probably the latter.

yea that is why I sometimes quote him and repost him on here because he is respected among alot of people because of his background of having alot of knowledge on husker recruiting.

I wasnt referring to you, or really anybody on here, more of guys that pretend they are in tight with the program and act like they know it all. Like i said no one really on here that ive noticed. You bring good info and its appreciated. This is pretty much the only place i look anymore other then the paper at work has been good since they brought on Sam and HO.

He must look alot better in person then he does on film. 4 star rating by everyone and a really nice offer list, including most of the Big 10. Armstrongs film was very impressive, but then again so was Cody Green's, so its hard to tell from a few minutes of film. All these coaches must see something in him,......besides the fact that he can run that is. Would be happy to have him.