Looking For Golden Retriever to Breed

I have a female golden, petite in size that i would like to have bred 1 last time. I would specifically like to find, if possible, a smaller stature male that is dark red in color. I would prefer not to have her bred to a blond or curly haired Golden. I am not not doing this for profit as most of the pups that she has are going to be given to family and friends. I just want to breed one of her pups back when she dies so i can have one of her offspring. She is 8 years old but in great health and I got the OK from the vet to do so. I am willing to pay a stud fee or give 1 pup to the owner of the stud dog and they can do as they please with it. Sell it or keep it. My Golden is not registered. I could have gotten papers for her but never did. I live in south Lincoln, so I prefer to have someone in the general area of Lincoln if possible. If you know of anyone or have a Golden yourself I would love it if you could help me out. Thanks so much.

419529_3490176576110_1322340066_33455428_1832619768_n.jpg

haha is it just me or looking at this picture does anyone else get the idea the dog is thinking "i'm not a prostitute you can just whore out!!!"

her eyes all tightly shut like it should be a photo on CNN about sex slaves in Thailand or something, lol

j/k

I love golden's. Never have been a fan of the red colored one's though. We owned a pure bred golden who died a couple years back...she was a blonde. Great dog that I miss very much. I'd get another golden puppy in a heartbeat.